015.

"that darn Head Teacher really ticks me off." Uchiyama says, lightly kicking a table, startled by the sound Hana wakes up.

'wait when did I fall asleep?' Hana didn't even realize she fell asleep.

She quickly sorts herself out and sits up straight, alerting Shin of her awakened state.

"Had a good nap?" he asks, amusement in his tone.

'great, now he'll start teasing me about this.'

Hana gives Shin a glare and faces forward, acting like she's listening to her sister when in reality she's actually eavesdropping to his group's conversation.

Meanwhile, Shin's friends all stared at each other, having one thing in their minds.

"should we teach him a lesson?" Kuma says.

Hana rolls her eyes at the group's antics, I bet they'd cause trouble again.

She glances at the group only to see them huddled and talking in whispers.

"these idiots really."

____

Lunch came and Hana did nothing but nap and wake up. She was in and out of consciousness, only waking up when called or a loud sound echoes around the room. Which recieves a glare from Shin.

"Hana-chan?"

"Hana-ch~an."

Who the fuck is calling me.

She finally wakes up when the person responsible shakes her, with a grumble she sits up and glares, only to realize it was her sister.

She immediately changed her demeanor like nothing happened, turning into a sweet girl. Making Kumiko wonder if she was imagining the scary look on her sister's face or not.

"did you eat lunch? I didn't see you in the cafeteria earlier."

Oh, so that's the reason why my stomach's been grumbling.

"no, no one woke me up." with this being mentioned everyone looked at Shin, he was firm in not waking up Hana. So everyone's thinking it's... technically... his fault??

With that being said Shin rolls his eyes and decides to ignore them.

Hana and Kumiko, who's conversation is still on-going, stares at one another.

"by the way, why were you in the cafeteria?"

"oh, Tetsu-kun forgot to put chopsticks in my bento." Kumiko said Tetsu's name in such a sweet voice that Hana grimaced.

She's definitely angry.

Meanwhile, the class's reaction is different.

"Tetsu-kun?! I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

As if Hana read their minds, she looked at each one of them until her gaze fell flat on Shin, who - in her eyes, looked disturbed. Just thinking that their naïve and childlike teacher was actually romantically involved with someone disturbed him.

However, Hana took this differently.

Maybe he's bitter that someone else caught her attention?

"Hana-chan?" Kumiko calls, she had been waiting for her sister's reaction and had been wondering why she's staring at Shin strangely.

Suddenly a thought crossed her head.

Don't tell me...

Without even needing to hear what Kumiko was about to say, Hana beat her to it.

"Don't you dare, whatever you're thinking is not right." instead of arguing, Kumiko gives her a knowing smile and leaves.

"what was that about?" Kuma asks.

Hana, however, brushed it off and looks elsewhere.

Nope, whatever she thought will never happen, wait-- how'd I know what she was thinking anyway?! Ugh, forget that.

___

[A/N: this is currently unedited, I read the past first chapters of this story and still found errors, so that's fun editing. i am currently half asleep  posting this.]