011.

"3-D, Kumai Teruo." shit, it's starting.

When we hear Head Teacher Sawatari call out Kuma we race to the gym, just in time to see Kuma stepping up.

"now, apologize for your crime that offended everyone and ruined the reputation of the school." these good-for-nothing teachers!

"Do the right thing, since you're leaving the school." when I see Kuma being forced to kneel I couldn't help but step up.

But as if Shin knew what I was thinking he held my hand, putting me back in place.

"what are you doing? Are you just going to let this happen to Kuma?" while we were talking we hear the yell of Uchiyama, who runs in front.

I look back and see Kuma being kicked by that stuck-up teacher causing him to fall.

"you-" before I could call out the leech of a teacher a commotion broke out.

Uchiyama approach the headteacher and the other 3-D students approach the leech teacher.

Shin sees this and comes to them, leaving me and letting go of my hand.

I don't know why when he left I felt empty, but I know I'll continue to deny whatever this is.

I'm not ready to face whatever this is and probably ignore it forever.

When Sawatari-sensei got out of Uchiyama's tight grip he runs to the podium and yells at them, telling them he'd kick them out.

I didn't feel helpless just standing here and not coming to their aid. Maybe because I'm not close to them or I refuse to act weak and act on repulse.

"Don't lay a hand on my students!" I jump out and trip when I hear my sister's voice just beside me.

How the hell did she walk in without me noticing?! When did she arrive?

Everyone was silenced when they heard her, they didn't even notice me on the ground, figures I'm not that important for them to notice.

____

Unbeknownst to Hana, Shin and everyone actually saw her, but they were too shaken up by Kumiko's authoritative voice to move, so they just watch as she pulls herself up and dusts off her skirt.

"damn these skirts, I'd rather wear pants, and why the hell do they make it so short?" they listen to her as she complains about her clothes, amused by her complaints.

But their expressions visibly tensed when Kumiko walks up to them, the students making way. That's when Hana looks up, missing their previous expressions.

Now that Hana has a clear view of Kumiko, she smirks and follows her marching to the front. She knew her sister succeeded with the yellow bag in her hands.

"y'all are so fucked up." saying this she shares a quick look with Shin, both smirking, knowing what's up.

Hana laughs at everyone's expression, specially Noda who looks back and forth at Kumiko and Hana. Clearly confused with their sudden appearance.

"Head Teacher, I found this..." Kumiko says as if hinting at something.

Sawatari who looks mildly surprised to see the familiar yellow bag comes closer.

"it's the money bag you lost, isn't it?" Hana smiles, purposely deepening the word lost.

Shin's squid laughs and stands beside her, Uchiyama on her left with his arms on her shoulder, Shin on her right as usual looking emotionless and Noda, Minami, and Kuma behind them. With their position anyone would be tempted to cower and run, intimidated with their presence alone and aura.

"I - lost?! I didn't lose it!" at the same time of his denial, all teachers arrive beside them, looking closely at the bag.

Sawatari hurriedly takes the bag and opens it, his hands shaking, "where was it?" he asks.

"the trash can near the boy's bathroom." Hana purposely yells, looking smug at the realization that dawned in Sawatari's eyes.

The teachers shared a knowing look, all whispering to themselves.

"that day..." Sawatari says, reminiscing what happened that day.

"that day?" Kumiko asks, obviously acting alarmed.

Hana sighs at her sister's skill at acting.

She could probably pass as an actress, she's pretty and has talent... but~ that's beside's the point. Hana thought to herself, smiling at her sister.

"well, uh... no, uh..." as if busted, Sawatari stutters.

The teachers once again shared a knowing look, now everything falls to pieces.

He lost the money bag when he was doing whatever business he did near the boy's bathroom.

"so that means, it was your mistake after all. Correct?" the nurse asks, looking sharply at her.

"it's definitely his mistake." Hana whispers to Shin's squid. They all nodded their heads, agreeing.

"totally."

They all zoned out the adult's conversation, silently celebrating.

At was cut short however when the leech comes to Kuma and had the audacity to pat his back and say his apologies, before he could go far though Hana had already come between them, glaring at the leech and dragging Kuma behind them again.

"Leech." Shin hears this and chuckles.

But when he looks up and sees his friends giving him a knowing look he 'casually' coughs and looks elsewhere. Not liking her effects on him.

____

[A/N: I'm sorry, I won't be able to make a 1k special. Instead, I'll post a scenario from my compilation, I don't have time to make one guys, I'm too busy with class. That's the sole reason why I update every midnight --well here at least."