008.

When Hana entered the classroom she saw Uchiyama with a guitar, intrigued she walks closer.

"know how to play this?" she asks, holding the body of the guitar.

Uchiyama didn't expect her to talk to him so he flinches, he felt embarrassed so he nods, not wanting his voice to betray him.

"what song were you trying to play?" still interested Hana sits in front of him, facing his way.

He tells her the name of the song and she smiles.

"No More Cry, huh?"

____

Shin still feels the lingering heat when she touched him, feeling hot once again he hurries to the sink and splashes water to his face, waking him up.

"that woman."

"Bold of you to assume I'm a woman."

He remembers her say this, feeling embarrassed he once again wets himself.

"that lady really." he ruffles his hair, not knowing how to deal with such a wild cat.

She's too provocative for her own good at the same time she's also very naïve.

How the hell did we end up in each other's paths?

He asks himself, not knowing such a question would be answered very soon.

...

"Those lonely days, let's not repeat them anymore.

Let's change them into the color of the sky, yeah~"

What welcomed Shin surprised him greatly, Hana was leaning on a desk, facing Uchiyama and the door. While Uchiyama was strumming Hana sang.

"I was used to running away

I thought I was just by myself

I'm saying goodbye to those yesterdays!

And start running"

This girl was full of surprises, Shin always unknowingly awaits what's to come when she's involved, his boring life had become colorful when she arrived.

Catching everyone's attention and affection she always shines, no matter what the situation is.

He could only agree that if she somehow made a wrong decision everyone would still take her side.

"no more cry, no more cry

I'm going to hold on to your hand

On to tomorrow. No more cry. No more cry."

Hana stares back at him, their eyes showing emotions that are hard to comprehend.

"I don't wanna shed tears of sorrow but tears of joy~"

The song ended with their eyes locked, both not wanting to break the contact.

"That was amazing!"

"It felt like an angel descended from heaven!"

"I wanna hear her sing more!"

Everyone suddenly started to exclaim their joy after a few minutes, even when Shin got covered by everyone who crowded around Hana he still sees her staring his way, not giving up their eye contact.

It was the first time anyone has heard her sing, and probably will be the last time.

____

After Uchiyama and Hana's performance lunch ended, they proceeded to stay in class, not a single one of them listened to their teacher's lecture.

Hana already knowing what they were teaching decided to sleep. She didn't need a duplicate of information in her head, she'll only question the first ones that came in.

"why do we have to stay here if none of us listens?" Hana complains when their teacher finally left.

"don't know myself, I guess attendance is too important?" Minami replies, boredom seeping through his aura.

"I'd rather look at girls boobs than these ugly teachers." the boys immediately agreed, not realizing Hana is also a girl.

"you perverts, don't forget I am also a girl." Hana suddenly got annoyed, it's not like she's ugly for them to treat her like she's genderless.

"Sorry, sorry." Noda teasingly smiles, going back to his laptop.

Hana rolls her eyes, in the process locking eyes with Shin, who she noticed is smirking her way.

"what?" she asks, suddenly conscious.

Shin in return shrugs, not giving her the slightest clue why he was staring.

"these weirdos."

____

"Hey, I haven't seen Yamaguchi around lately, not that I care. But she didn't show up in her math class right?" Kuma asks.

Even when he declined it first hand, Hana could tell he is indeed worried.

I guess he doesn't like being in debt to someone. Not like onee-chan did anything for him, but onee-chan is also unexpected. You won't know she's actually doing something for Kuma right now.

____

[A/N: y'all I'm having the same trouble with the other story that I updated just now, the spacing is fucked up🙄 Anyway! fixed it😘]