002.

WARNING! THIS STORY HAS A LOT OF PLOT HOLES.

___

This doesn't seem like an ordinary family. The moment I walk in from the gate a whole lot of men ranging from their 40s to their 20s are greeting me, with looks of pure excitement.

"Ooji-san, who are these people?" she whispers leaning closer to her grandpa with a look of uncertainty.

"oh, these are just my workers."

workers?

Her mouth hangs open hearing that, what are these delinquents doing in her grandpa's house? And workers? What kind of work are they doing?

"ah, they may look like they're full of trouble but they are men with dignity and pride." just hearing those words relieves Hana.

"Welcome home! Hime." her eyes are now wide open hearing them call her in such title.

"H-Hime?! Are you some kind of King Ooji-san? Should I have paid more respect to you?" she panics.

Her frantic questions were stopped though when a hearty laugh came out of her Ooji-san.

"no, no. you're not in trouble Hana. I'll explain everything to you once your sister comes home. For now, why don't we go inside and get to know everyone who lives here? Today is my birthday you see. They're all present to celebrate my birthday." she looks around to confirm her grandpa's claims and found that most of the men are carrying what they call 'presents'.

"they're all carrying beverages," she exclaims, shocked at the amount of drink they had brought.

She looks at her grandfather with a lost expression. He just laughs at this and gently pushes her inside the house.

"Minoru! Guide her to her old room. You cleaned it didn't you?" the said Minoru nods his head and took my belongings.

Right! My bags!

"eh?" they were all dumbfounded with the amount of bags she brought.

Adding her boxes on the list sure is pretty... who am I kidding she has too many things!

Blushing she bows her head, "I'm sorry for troubling you. I kind of went overboard. I've never experienced moving houses before so..." scratching her neck she lets her gaze fall on the ground.

"It's alright. You don't have to feel burdened. It is not your fault." looking up she sees their easy-going smiles.

"Okay." she invites herself into the house and lets her gaze wander.

It sure is huge huh.

"isn't she so pretty?"

"she has little to no similarities to Oujo."

A sound of slapping was heard, concerned she quickly looks back to see Minoru being scolded.

"oh, it's fine. My grandma once told me I look so much like my dad," she says, pointing to a family portrait with her father in it.

"oh, they do look alike." Tetsu, a man with a thin mustache says, leaning in.

"Yeah, yeah. Is that why she does not look like a Japanese?" she tilts her head, not bothered by Tetsu smacking Minoru's forehead again.

"But I look nothing like an American though." she holds out a mirror and observes her face.

"Right, right. It's probably because of your style." she glances to her right and nods, agreeing.

"right, I look more Asian rather than a white person." realizing someone was beside her she looks back, her eyes wide.

"eh?!"