003.

Hana yawns, having a really good sleep for some reason surprised her. She isn't the type to fall asleep so easily you see.

"Hmm, I wonder how Ooba-san is doing. She's been in the hospital for quite some time now. Let me call her." reaching out for her phone she yawns again.

Huh?

"where is my phone?" she looks around her room only to see a cream-colored wall and wooden clad room.

"eeeehhh?!"

Birds fly out of their property with how loud Hana's scream was.

___

"here you go Hime." she thanks Minoru and then proceeds to eat the food.

Feeling happy to eat delicious foods once more.

"you sure scream so loud." Kumiko says, smiling at the eating form of her sister.

"as far as I remembered I warned you guys." she says, her mouth filled with food.

Kumiko frowns at this and hands her a cup of water, "eat slowly."

She laughs at this and drinks her water, "sorry, it's been so long since I last ate a homemade dish. I often eat at fast-food chains or restaurants when Ooba-san started to get sick." she explains, continuing to eat.

"eh? Isn't that unhealthy?" Kumiko then asks, Hana nods her head.

"yep, but I can't really do anything about it. I can't cook. At this rate I can burn water." she proudly says.

They all stopped eating and made sure she wasn't joking.

Realizing she isn't Ryuichiro, their grandfather commands two of his henchman; Tetsu and Minoru. "Never let her step foot in the kitchen. No change that, make sure she never sees the kitchen."

However, all their comments went unnoticed by Hana, who is still eating and is probably not thinking about when to stop.

____

"come on Hana-chan! I'll be late for my meeting! Stop eating!" Hana listens, albeit reluctantly.

"why do you need to go early anyway?" she asks, still upset with how her sister dragged her out of the house.

"This is my second day, of course, I need to be early," Kumiko replies, holding out her hand and looking at her watch.

"I'm late!" Hana sighs, deciding to just do what her sister told her.

Kumiko orders her sister to run along with her, seeing the bus almost full.

Hana bumps on her sister's head, being a few inches taller than her.

"onee-chan?" she calls out to her sister, confused to see her staring at a man.

"he's not that handsome though?" she mutters under her breath, silently judging the man in front of them.

"go ahead." the man says, motioning for them to enter.

Her sister however continues to stare, so she instead goes in first, in the process holding her sister's hand and dragging her in.

"Stop staring at the poor man onee-chan," she whispers leaning in her sister's ear.

Kumiko blushes at this, embarrassed that her sister had seen her in that state.

"I wasn't." she denies.