004.

Hana exits school, not really concerned to be going home alone. She does this on a daily basis.

Wait, the Takoyaki stall Tetsu-san and Minoru-san work to is still open, right? Might as well go there.

She takes a detour and walks past an arcade, there she sees the infamous group of 3-D, with Sawada in a tennis game, pitching while his friends watch from outside.

"that looks fun," she says, getting in and paying.

A lot of males who saw her can't help but stare, their gaze never leaving.

She takes a bad once she enters and lets her instinct kick in.

She's really not the athletic type and if she is she'll be too lazy to continue hence her stopping and in the process losing her supposedly 'good condition'.

"and start." a robotic voice says.

She readies herself and waits for the ball to approach.

Bang

A deafening sound befalls the noisy arcade.

Bang

It once again occurred.

And for the past minutes continued, as if becoming normal and in rhythm with the robotic voice.

"oi, isn't that Clarke?" Uchiyama says, not believing even himself.

"where?" Minami asks, then his gaze fell on the relaxed form Hana has.

His mouth went wide, not believing a girl could also be fierce.

Shin sees his friends distracted and thought they were checking girls out again, he tries to concentrate and went back to his game.

Only to be snapped out of it with a deafening bang he chose to ignore earlier.

Irritated he looks to his left, only to see Hana glaring at the machine as if daring it to fire more balls at her.

"time limit, done." hearing this Hana sighs annoyed.

"This game is BS! How the fuck do I even hit this?!" she blurts out, gaining a lot of confused stares.

"she amazingly missed all of them," Kumai says, biting on his ice cream. Yes, biting.

Uchiyama, Noda, and Minami all laughed. Shin who sees this tried to hide his chuckle, not wanting his bad boy and cold demeanor shattered.

"This girl really."

Hana rolls her eyes in irritation, she messes up her hair and looks to her right when she felt a tingling sensation.

It only made her hide her face in embarrassment.

I didn't know they were looking!

She gives them an awkward smile and gathered her things, the boys who saw this also unknowingly gathered their things, following her out of the arcade.

"How the hell did we end up like this?" Hana asks, stopping on her tracks to face them.

They awkwardly smiled and all stared at Shin asking him for help.

"I'm heading to my apartment, I don't know about these guys." Uchiyama, Noda, and Kumai all snickers, Minami however groan. Not accepting Shin's excuse.

Hana sighs at this, "whatever, do your thing and I'll do mine." at this she walks off, her bag on her shoulder.

Shin follows, not even giving his friends a side glance.

"that leaves it to us then," Minami says, sliding his arms on Uchiyama and Noda's shoulder.

"I'll go ahead too." Kuma also says, not bothered by this they all said their goodbyes.

____

[A/N: I only changed the chap to fit the tv series, but that does not mean I won't add the scenes again to this book, please don't wonder if the chapters don't add up.]