Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced

Start from the beginning

In one Pelican we see the Reds and Blues along with Y/n, Ashley, Sophie and Elijah while Mia, Gabriel, Ave and Doc were in another Pelican next to them with some marines as Y/n turns to everyone and tells them.

Y/n: Okay listen up! Once Kat destroy a Covenant tower, Covenant forces will be coming towards us but our mission still stands. Our objective is to take control of a factory and use that as a base of operation. Once taking over we regroup with the rest the team and Fireteam: Freelancers and make our way to the Covenant data control base to pull any information they have in there. Any questions?

They sat there in silence until Grif reach out his hand and ask.

Grif: How long until we die?

Y/n: Well if you get your head down and dodge the incoming Plasma bolts coming at you.....you'll be fine.

Grif: Yeah that dose not sound "fine" to me, can I get off?

Sarge: Grif you coward! This is the greatest thing i could ever imagine. I've been dieing for this.

Tucker: Well I'm dieing to show my sweet tricks to a bunch of sexxy female Spartans. Especially the kitty cat Spartan who has a sexxy ass.

Kat: (radio) You do know I can hear you right?

Tucker: Oh....Um....Bow Chicka wow wow?

Kat: (radio) Keep your radio mute next time.

Tucker: Sure no problem.

Caboose: Yeah I don't thinm she doesn't like you.

Tucker: Oh she done.

Kat: (radio) No I don't.

Tucker: Damn it.

Donut: Relax guys I don't think it isn't gonna be that bad. We've faced the Covenant before, I believe we can do it again!

Lopez: (Spanish) If I die, I'm going to be pissed.

Donut: That's the spirit Lopez!

Lopez: (Spanish) Screw you all.

Jun: (radio) Time to bake that cake we made last night!

Kat: (radio) Copy that. Acquiring signal lock on the pylon.

Y/n: This is it guys. Get ready.

He move to the cockpit where the pilots are at as Kat starts to count down.

Kat: (radio) Detonating in three. Two.....

In the distances there was an explosion followed by Plasma bolts flying by as Covenant forces charge at them. The Pelican Y/n and the rest were on dodges the bolts and returns fire, taking out the Banshees as they fly by.

Watcher: This either might end in a soft landing or a rough one.

Y/n: One way to find out.

There was explosions around them as Covenant Anti aircraft cannons fire at them at the cliffs and it managed to shot down where the rest of Y/n's fireteam is at as they started to fall and crash hard in the middle of the ground battle.

Y/n: Mia are you and the rest alright?

Mia: (radio) We're alright. Looks like we're making our walk for our first objective. Good luck in yours.

Y/n: Same to yours.

Once that their Pelican along with few others see the abandoned factory ahead and finally make their landing. Y/n grabs his Saw, Spartan lazer and twin SMG's as he stand in front of the rest as the back door drops open.