Scene 8 - You Will Be Here For The Rest Of Your Lives

We see another large domed base prison centre, stretching on a dimly lit, rocky and uninteresting planet. Perhaps not much bigger than an asteroid, but small for a planet, Blea Carrock 5's base houses a heliport base to the left of it for transporters to arrive on. The cargo ship's wings extend outward, with thick stocky legs emerging from the accessories. The craft blows a mighty powerful force of smoke as it descends slowly downwards from the outer reaches of space to this grand heliport. A heliport that only just has enough room for the ship to land on. We two shots of the craft arriving, followed by the last of seeing the ship touching down on the pad. The prisoners are being ushered through the transporter to be taken to the prison centre. Alastair barges Indigo, and she retaliates by barging him back. People laugh at it.

Alastair:

HA, HA, HA, HA!

Vanessa:

Let's see how you like it when you're picked on for a change.

She punches him, and a crowd forms around them. A fight was about to take place. Tension started in the audience.

Brogan:

You gonna take that? You give her a piece of what she deserves!

Alastair attacks Vanessa, and jumps on her as they two fight. The crowd love the scene. 

James:

And don't come back until you beat her up!

Indigo jumps in to help her friend, but James grabs her arms behind her, restraining Indigo. The ruthless fight continues. The crowd keep cheering and shouting at the fight. Armed guards appear. They fire shots and kill some of the watching prisoners dead. All the prisoners stop and turn about.

Guard 1:

THAT'S ENOUGH! That is enough. NOW GET MOVING ALL OF YOU!

The prisoners keep moving. Vanessa and Alastair death-stare one another as they leave. The crowd continue forward. The armed guards keep watching them closely as they pass through a chute leading into the prison centre. They proceed along a glass corridor, viewing the planet outside them. The prisoners see the sight outside them. They also remain aware that if they try to escape, they will be shot. Once again, the prisoners all enter a huge hall with reflective black flooring. A large man, both fat and tall, stands at the back with many armed guards around him. The prisoners await in the centre. Some of them try to go for the man in the suit.

Etienne:

Nice looking suit there. Maybe we might wanna give it a try with some of us.

Etienne approaches quickly. The guards around the man, Gurman Grody, quickly point their armaments at him. Grody is a ruthless businessman. He speaks in a deep gravelly voice and enjoys punishing and suffering. Etienne then backs away.

Grody:

Unfortunately, my friend, you will be seeing me only a few times around here. For here will be where you will spend the rest of your lives, working in hard labour and being the enjoyment of torture we thrive here on Blea Carrock 5.

Vanessa:

Then who are you?

Grody:

I am Gurman Grody. Director General of the Blea Carrock 5 establishment. A small output of man's vast colonies across the universe. In a sense, I am the leader supremo of this planet. And you as the prisoners are part of a contract deal so you can be supervised under our safe protection. At Blea Carrock, escape is impossible. My guards are ruthless fanatics themselves, and we all have great pleasure in seeing criminals suffer for their crimes.