Scene 7 - The 3 Month Trip

Three months pass. We cut to view the looming cargo ship over the camera once again. This then changes to show the inside cell unit again. Vanessa and Indigo and other prisoners see a projection of the stars around for display to the prisoners. A hatch opens to show the projection of the beautiful stars and space around them. The prisoners watch in awe at the sight. A huge, stocky man takes up much of the view, named Brogan. Another unstable, aggressive criminal.

James:

Corr! Get your sunglasses out!

Vanessa:

It's beautiful.

Brogan:

Why don't we stop at that planet over there! There's a huge supply of gold on that planet for us to take!

Alastair:

Ha, ha! We might find some of it where we're going I hear. Ugh, if only they turned us around. Never gonna happen.

Brogan:

GRRR!!! They're making a big mistake!

Vanessa:

Why are they showing this to us?

Indigo:

I dunno. Maybe it's just for our view.

In the canteen area, Elliot queues up in a long line of people to get food, in spite of the beautiful view. These prisoners were hungry to eat. Elliot queues up by the wall, with the wall behind him into the bigger hall with no door, Josh smiles, planning something devious for him. Three months into his recovery, Josh was out of his boot. He smacks Elliot's back and quickly hides behind the wall. Josh's friends laugh, and Elliot turned about. He begins searching for who hit his back. Josh hides with a big smirk on his face. Elliot keeps searching. He heads into the hall, still searching. Finally, Elliot heads around the corner to where Josh was, and charges after him! Josh runs!

Josh:

Oh, shit!

Elliot gets up to Josh and smacks his back too. After, Elliot returns to join the queue.

Indigo:

Apparently, that gold planet means that we're approaching our destination soon.

Vanessa:

About time.

We cut to view the impressive cargo ships slowly moving across space with the gold planet. The camera will cut back inside the ship. Josh and his mates have gone over to look at the view. The gold planet begins to fade out of view. Elliot still queues up for food. James does what Josh does and annoys him from behind the wall. He throws a food wrapper at Elliot's head and then hides. Elliot goes berserk at this. He marches around to find out who it was, but first see Josh standing admiring the view and immediately charges towards him, thinking it was him. James and his other mates giggle. Josh, on the other hand, chats with his mates in his group.

Josh:

I thought I heard someone say that if we can see that gold planet, it means we're finally gonna arrive soon.

He sees Elliot charging at him, knowing it is for him. Josh cowers back as Elliot bursts through the group and shouts at him.

Elliot:

You fucking through your fat food at me, your fat cunt! I'm gonna make you pay for it!

Josh:

Now, now, now, Elliot. It weren't me that time. Elliot, I swear. It weren't me. I swear, it weren't me! For pity sake, Elliot! It weren't me!

Elliot:

I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR THIS! WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?

Josh:

Beat the shit out of me, Elliot.

Elliot kicks his bad leg, and Josh topples to the ground with a huge thud. His leg flop into the air. Elliot watches Josh rolling around on the ground, and then leaves. James and everyone else laughs at Josh.

James:

Woah. Was that an earthquake?

The hatch showing the stars around them closes.

Indigo:

Can't be long now.

Vanessa:

No. And we'd better start getting used to life there...