forty four (part two)

'So you want me to go for a date?'

'Yep'

Macie was honestly confused. Cami knew her policy. No dating. Macie took a minute to think. There was something between herself and Nick but it wasn't exactly official either. Cami and clay didn't know this either and then it hit her.

Clay. Maybe Clay made her set up herself with someone because Cami in her right mind wouldn't do it. Curious in what was going on, she agreed.

'Yaay Macie. I swear this is gonna be good'

'Ok ok' Macie said in a tired voice.

*****************

Clay and Cami waited for Macie to enter the cafe. It was the same cafe they all met for the first time. She saw Nick entering first and sit on a table. He looked confused. A minute later, Macie entered. Their plan was close to working.

Macie walked in and saw Nick there. She gave him a smile and sat there. 'Didnt expect to see you here Nick?'

'Uhh yeah you either. What you here for?'

'Uhh embarrassed to say but here for a date '

'Oh' Nick felt a little sad. But what a coincidence. 'I am here for a date as well'

'What a coincidence?' Macie said confused. 'Wait did clay send you for this?'

'Yeah so did Cami '

'Gosh same for me. She sent me saying it will be fine. Like she was not in a good mind. Thought it was Clay '

'Wait...' Nick looked around. The cafe was empty. And then it hit him. 'They set us up didn't they?'

'Oh my god that must be it'

Both looked at each other for a minute.

'Maybe it was a good idea' Nick said sheepishly. He leaned closer to her.

'Yeah' she said with a smile as she leaned in and closed the gap between her and Nick's lips.

'Yasssss' they heard someone yell and they jumped apart.

Cami came out with a satisfied face. 'Finally Sir Cami Donan has succeeded.'

Macie obviously understanding the joke burst into laughter. She was lucky to have a caring friend.

A/N

Idk why i made it two parts
I'm mental ಠ◡ಠ

A Lil mistake ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara