two

Like what prompted you to leave me on read and then go talking to Techno.
He was so confused when he talked to me.

Well dear fish fingers, seeing the misery that you will have to go through made really happy.

...
Are you supposed to be Cruella or somebody??
Cause you sure do sound like her.

Or maybe it is just seeing a stranger suffer makes my day.
Anyway you didn't exactly tell em who this techno was  or why you wanted to text him?

Again that is my buisness so my lips are sealed or in this case my keypad in sealed.
What about you? What were you upto before you interupted me with your phone??

I-
I mean it wasn't that important
I was just teasing my roommate of kissing our hot neighbour and then being completely oblivious she did it.
Wanna hear about it??

I mean sure ig. Don't really have any work.
Wait now I am worried.
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN TYPING FOR THREE FUCKING MINUTES????

So basically my roommate is a little mental. She is the worst when she is drunk. So we were watching Technoblade's lore stream( whose name is oddly enough similar to your so called friend). Now I am gonna be honest I don't Minecraft much but technoblade
, he is pretty amazing. So he was blowing up this country with a Goblin with the name Dream. Now the lore is not important, it is what happens to my roomy. She basically started drinking when the stream started. Each time something good happens she would scream out random shit. Our neighbour got fed up of her screaming and knocked at our door. She opened it and when he started cussing at her, instead of cussing back she simply kissed him. I sat there and watched this feat and burst into laughter. Our poor neighbour couldn't do anything so he kissed her back until she broke apart and then fainted. The neighbour ran back to his home and I went to pick her up from the floor. I was teasing her about that when I got your weird text.

Wow that was ummm interesting.
Wait so you watch the Dream SMP???

As I said bitch.
Roomy is a huge simp for the smp and she kinda makes me watch it with her.

Well then your roommate is really cool
You on the other hand is not cool and very uncultured.
Imagine not playing Minecraft that much.

Buddy I prefer Roblox.
Much better to play
And with the recent voice chat (A/N ik voice chat only came recently but pls bear with me), I can scream at poor 13 year olds without getting caught. Hahahahahahahahahaha

....
I think I am definitely talking to a psychopath.
Why would you want to scream at 13 yr olds. I mean aren't you 13 as well. Would you scream at your own age kind??

My dear fish fingers, I am not 13.
You got that.
Don't ever call me a 13 yr old or else....🔪🔪🔪

Mommy help this psychopath is about to kill me.
Call the police.

No sweetie your mommy can't save you from me. That is how much of a savage bitch I can be. Even the police can't find me even if they tried.

I can call Nick and he will chop you to pieces for me.

Ooh who is this Nick??

My sweet boyfriend who will definitely murder you. Do you know how many people he murders when he gets bloodlust?
Too many to count.

I like the sound of this boyfriend of yours.
Wait is he actually your boyfriend??
And does he actually murder people????

I was only kidding. He ain't my boyfriend. He is like my best friend. But the part about killing people that is very much true.

You're kidding right?

No he kills so many people and animals.... In Minecraft
Haha got you psycho.

Maaaan I was starting to like your friends style and then you ruin it fish fingers.

Stop with nickname plsss

If you wish for me to stop you must beg for another thousand years hahahaha.

Dang it bitch.