thirty

'Clay I- '

She didn't know what to say now. He was right she couldn't ignore the fact that she loved him too. If he had the courage to tell her, then she had to sa it to him too.

'Clay, the thing is... I love you too' she said with a small weak grin.

He got up from the bed and she stood up as well. She just froze on the spot when clay came closer and closer to her. She could see every freckle and every lock of his hair and then he did the unthinkable. He leaned and he connected the gap between them.

It was a crazy feeling for the both of them. None wanted to leave this feeling. None of them wanted to go back to their lives losing this feeling. She could feel nothing around her. All she could feel and see was Clay and she didn't want to stop the feeling.

Finally they broke the kiss, both catching their breaths and then she threw herself onto him giving him a hug. He held her in his arms remembering the scenarios in his head but in reality there was only one scenario. The scenario where the two of them accept each other and nothing else in this world will matter.

They heard the door bang open and Nick screaming ' FINALLY MY LIFE IS COMPLETE '

They turned to find Nick with a triumphant face and standing next to him, Macie?

'Wait Macie? What the actual fuck?'

'I tricked you didn't I?' she said trying to not laugh.

'So you set us up?' clay asked confusedly.

'Yep' they both replied.

'So Nick was the guy you were going to fuck? Gosh Macie '

'Wait that was your excuse?' Nick asked. Now he was the confused one.

'Why would I ever do that?' she said before finally bursting into laughter.

And soon they were all laughing. I guess both Camilla and clay didn't expect such a thing.

'I can officially say Bob Parr is now Helen's boyfriend' Nick said between his laughter.

That just makes them laugh even more.

A/N

My favourite chapter. Oh how much i have been waiting to write this. Don't worry book isn't ending just yet. Have a few things more to write before grand ending.

Have an amazing day or night (◕ᴗ◕✿)