fifty

You up for an adventure?

Bruh
I'm up for a movie
Is tht the adventure

You are so childish

Don't compare me to tommyinnit

Whatever
Are you coming or not?

Ok I'll come

I'm outsider your house rn

K

Cami put on her coat and walked outside to see Clay in his car. She got in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He only smiled.

'We ready?'

'Lets go bitches'

They drove for a while until they reached a little cafe. She looked confused. 'Why-'

'You'll see'

They sat at a table and had coffee. She looked around trying to figure out why the place was so familiar but it didnt exactly come to her head. Clay slowly chuckled as she looked around trying to figure out where they were.
They finished their coffees and clay paid the bill and then dragged her ass out of there. (Idk I just felt the need of writing the word ass😐)

They walked to a park opposite to it. The park also seemed familiar to her. They walked a little and sat under a tree. A really specific tree. She looked around her surroundings once more to identify where they were. She still didn't understand the significance of the park and the cafe. Until..

'Wait.. This is where i first met you in real life'

'Glad you finally remembered'

She remembered that day. Really well.

They decided to walk around a little bit. Nick excused himself saying he had to stream. Macie had am extra class so she left as well. Now it was just Clay and Camilla.

'So..'

'So'

'Sometimes it is hard for me to comprehend that i speak utter rubish to one of the most popular youtuber and his friends.'

'You get use to it.'

'Does it ever make you feel uncomfortable? Because like i can stop that if it does.'

'No no don't worry. It doesn't bother me. On the other hand it is what I like about you the most.'

She blushed. Clay noticed her properly this time. She had long brown hair and dark black eyes. She looked really pretty in person. She noticed clay as well. His lime green eyes and blonde hair got her butterflies in her stomach. She wasn't this shy anywhere but somehow she felt it in front of him.

To make a joke she said,

'If you weren't the teensy bit of hot, i would have actually left you for lucius.'

'What the fuck is wrong with you?

She laughed maniacally as clay chased her. They both ended up in a park and fell on the grass looking at the sky.

'All jokes aside, it was really nice meeting you Clay whether it was online or IRL' she said with huge smile on her face. He kept quiet. He didn't know what he would do if he hadn't met her for her personality blew him away and for the first time in a really long time he was falling in love.

They both laughed at the same time at the same memory.

'Clay what if we didn't meet? What if i stopped texting you the moment i realised it was a mistake'

'Then none of this would have happened' he said with a smile. 'No Bob, no Helen, no Lucius, no child you get the gist.'

'Yea...'

He realised her worry. 'You won't lose me ok? That little mistake i made trying to text Techno happened to my greatest mistake. Or in other words, that lil mistake was my best mistake'

They looked at each other once again before she crashed her lips onto his. He took them without a hesitation. A beautiful feeling came once again. A feeling of worry and joy that melted when their lips touched. Clay wrapped his hands around her waist while she wrapped he's around his neck.

When they finally broke apart to catch a breath she said,

'A lil mistake that changed my life'

He laughed and pulled her in for a kiss again.

*****

'Should i do it?'

'Yea go for it'

________________

Dream@dreamwastaken

So...
I am dating Oreo girl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

______________________

A/N

Ending baybee.
Ik the ending of a terrible book. But for some reason i feeel a huge weight being lifted off my chest. A good weight that i will miss.
I hope the book wasn't too bad and you all like it a little bit at least.
In my opinion it was not a great book. Just kinda built off of someone else's idea
Thank you all so much for 136 votes i think?
And for the 2k reads (well close to 2k)

Well if that is all...
Then here is where this story ends
Hope to see you another time

-Stephanie 💓