twelve

'Give me back my phone Macie' she screamed.

Macie had taken Camilla's phone and ran off.' I swear to god I will murder you. Give me my phone'

'Not possible. I need to inspect your friend Bob and maaybee even call him' Macie replied with a smug smile.

Camilla groaned. Macie had been pressuring her since morning to call Clay but she didn't want to. One she was sure that would invade his privacy and two she was a little scared. But Macie didn't want to hear it. As Camilla refused Macie took her phone and started running.

Suddenly Macie stopped and started doing something on her phone. Two seconds later she heard a sound that meant someone was being dialed.

'Nooooooooo' Camilla screamed. Then someone picked the call.

'Hello?'

Macie indicated Camilla to talk. She gathered her courage and replied.

'ummm Hi'

'Oh thank God you are not 12 or something'

'I told you so Bob and thank God you sound 21'

He gave a small wheeze that awfully sounded familiar. She brushed that feeling of and continued.

'Sorry about the call. A certain someone decided to take my phone and call you'

'Dont worry about it. Another certain someone was pressuring me to pick the call too'

'Was it Nick?'

'Yea it was'

'Were you doing something earlier cause I am sorry if I disturbed you.'

'I was but that is ok. Anyway that work calls me back so I'll see you later Helen'

'Byeee Bob'

She cut the call in shock. Macie started cackling. 'You finally talked to Him'
' I did' she said. She was still shocked. She was not really a social person. Even at college she was very quiet. She rarely warmed to people. One of them was Macie who she became friends with as soon as they met.

She thought about their conversation once more. His voice sounded familiar. But wherever she had heard that voice it sounded so angelic. Was she falling in love?
She hadn't even met the guy. How could she?

She decide to think about this later. Just because his voice was so good doesn't mean that she had a crush on him.

Did she?

A/N
That conversation was cringe
Happy new year BTW.