seventeen

Nick didn't know what to say. Clay was speechless as well. 'I told you. You had to tell her in the end,

Clay knew what he said was true. He felt worried. What if she stopped talking to him? Even if they had met online, he felt a sort of connection with her. He sighed and opened his phone again. Instead of messaging her like a dick, he called her.

'Hey' he started awkwardly.

'Oh my god Clay, i have been messaging you like crazy. Like i am so sorry if I offended you. I just noticed a similarity and...'

'It is ok. I wasn't offended. More like speechless. Uhmm so yeah you are right. I am Dream and my friends are tthe dream team. I am sorry i didn't tell you before. It wasn't because i trusted you, more like i was worried what you would feel about me.'

The line was quiet for a little while.

'Clay, i shouldn't have pressured you. You could have told me at your own comfort. I am sorry i forced you.'

'No no it is ok. I had to come clean anyway. Thanks for understanding.'

'No probs. I'll cya later?'

'Bye' he finished somewhat lamely.

He was happy that she understood and hoped thatit wouldn't cause any drifts between them.

Camilla on the other hand was not exactly happy. She was worried. It was mostly about how he thought of her. She was worried that he wouldn't think of her the same. Then her phone dinged.

Thanks for understanding ☺️

You dumb fuck
Don't use that again or i will divorce ypu for sure
Got it?

Of course madam Helen
Anything

Simp alert

You should see how i simp for George then lmao
Oh shit-

You are officially ded
And i mean ded ded

Yep i fucked up
Twice

Clay smiled. Why did he think anything was gonna go wrong.

A/N

Uhmm hi this is me from the future looking through mistakes and i thought I'll tell you a story on this chapter.

Im pretty sure this was published almost a month and a half after the last chapter because i was kinda downhearted no one read the book but i slowly realised that it wasn't how many people that read it, it was more of how did the small amount of people waiting for the next chapter feel. Obviously they wouldn't have cared but i realised that whether i lost motivation or not i shud keep continuing it.

After around thirty chapters or so people noticed this dumb book and i wasnt happy that many people read it (i mean i was but not the point) i was more happy that i didn't give up instead i kept writing this book.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this.. i really do appreciate it (ʘᴗʘ✿).