thirty seven

So how is squid game binge watching?
I think Nick came over right?

*sniff sniff*
The old man died boo hoo hoo (╥﹏╥)
Me and Macie are crying over it
So did poor Ali
I hate Sang-Woo so much rn
Nick says if he gets him in his hands he will murder him

You can tell me tht face to face

Wht?

Cami heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door to see Clay with a goofy face.

'I miss Nick. I need him back so here I am.' he says.

She rolled her eyes. 'Is there no one else?'

'Oh you mean Macie? Right she is there too.'

Her cheeks were burning now and she was ready to smack him even if it was a joke. He laughed then seeing her red face and gave her a peck on the lips. As he tried moving away, she pulled him and their lips met for a longer and passionate kiss.

Soon they broke apart. Then they heard a loud sound behind them.

'I came here to watch squid game not Clamilla moments.'

They looked at Nick questionably. 'What the fuck did you just say about us?'

'Clamilla? Ah yes your ship name created by me.' he said trying to keep a straight face.

Clay lunged at him playfully knocking him. Then they three heard Macie scream, 'Will you three fucking shut up? I am watching here'

The three of them decided to keep quiet knowing Macie's character. They plopped onto to the couch as Macie played episode 7. Camilla sat there talking to Clay quietly while Nick and Macie watched on. They decided to use this as an opportunity to leave the house slowly.

'My mom really wants to meet you know that i told her we have been dating for a month.'

'Really? I want to meet them too.'

'Yeah i am just looking for a good day to go there.'

'Well text me when the day arrives.'

'I think Ivy is gonna come to our home like in a few days. Maybe then when dropping her home, I'll take you along?'

'That would be sweet' she said finally with a smile.

They walked together back to her home.

A/N

Ok so i have two things to say.

One, HELP ME. I THINK MY EYES ARE FAILING ME. TELL ME SOME WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTER ASAP
LIKE ASAP

Two do you people prefer short chapters or long ones? I don't mind either so... Make sure ya tell me

Have an amazing day or night and please remind me to post everyday. I am a very lazy person who prefers to play bedwars 24/7 sooo yea

Cya