Part 8 - Sasuke's sick

Start from the beginning

Hinata: "I have already made breakfast. I will make some tea." She said as she fixed the table.

Sasuke: "Coffee better." As usual, he said bluntly while sitting down at the table and looking at the mouthwatering food in front of him. A simple bowl of rice and a raw egg on top accompanied by Soy sauce and grilled salmon with pickles and miso soup. Sasuke wondered when is the last time he found a warm homemade breakfast on the table when he woke up.

..... Even though Sasuke wouldn't say it out loud, his tongue agreed that Hinata's cooking is delicious. As he finished the breakfast, he left the dirty dishes in the sink and glanced at Hinata who was focused on stirring the teacup. Sasuke raised an eyebrow as Hinata placed a warm teacup in front of him stead of coffee.

Hinata: "It's called passionflower tea. It will help you reduce stress and anxiety and lower your blood pressure which will help you to have a good sleep." Sasuke's eyebrow furrowed as Hinata indirectly said that he has problems with sleeping. If it was other people, he would have told them that he doesn't need it. However, seeing a placid smile on Hinata's face and her gentle gaze, he surrendered. Hinata watched as Sasuke took a sip from the warm tea. The raven felt something different. He felt the dizziness fade away slowly and his mind became calmer as he swallowed the cozy floral taste that is soothing.

Sasuke: "Not bad." As Sasuke spoke, Hinata's eyes glittered in happiness as someone liked her homemade tea.

Hinata: "I'm glad. I have more in the kettle for you Uchiha-san. Please don't mind calling me if you need something." Sasuke nodded and grabbed a newspaper to find something interesting. Hinata went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean.

...Hinata smiled faintly as the sky turned orange from golden and the darkness fades away when the sun comes up. She has spent the whole two hours washing the dishes, cleaning the rooms every nook and corner without leaving a dust particle. The sunrays have come out as well as the people in Konoha are ready to start their days. Hinata wiped the sweat that formed on her forehead and looked up as she heard a loud knock. Sasuke let out a sigh as his calmed mind was now pissed off again because of the loud knock. It was sure Naruto Uzumaki. No one dares to walk past the hunted Uchiha compound or dare to knock this loudly.

Hinata: "Should I go get it Uchiha-san?" Hinata came downstairs and looked at Sasuke for approval. The last Uchiha let out a sigh before giving a nod.

Naruto: "Ohh Hinata. Is Teme here?" Sasuke noticed a slight change in her expression by looking at her gleaming eyes and her lips curved into a tender smile when she saw Naruto.

Hinata: "Yes, Uchiha-san is here. Hello Sakura-san." Hinata greeted Sakura as friendly as usual like she isn't the girlfriend of her crush.

Naruto: "I was thinking if he can train with me. Oi Teme!!!! Let's go train." The Uzumaki shouted as he caught a figure of annoyed Sasuke.

Sasuke: "Stop shouting, you idiot I'm going deaf.' Naruto chuckled slightly after seeing Sasuke's frown.

Naruto: "Are you coming or not? It's been a long time since we have sparred." Sasuke let out another weak sigh and nodded while grabbing his katana and weapon pouch. Even though he was tired from not getting any sleep, he sure can't run away from his best friend.

Sakura: "Join us Hinata." The bubble gum said with a hint that she wanted to talk with her and Hinata hesitated to decline.

Hinata: "I haven't cleaned the bathroom but..." She trailed off and looked at Sasuke for permission on whether she can go or not.

Sasuke: 'Do it later." Hinata gave a quick smile at Sasuke thanking him silently and nodded at Sakura. Soon, the four of them walked toward the training ground 7 catching the attention of people.