"I know you are my Soul Bound. But I don't care. I don't need you to be my other half."

It was driving me nuts and I just wanted it to end. Please let it end.

             Sergey's POV (vampire prince)

It had been two days since I had seen her. I had been keeping my self busy with work. I was going crazy, thinking about her, Wanting her. But I had to push it back. I needed to do what's best for my coven and that's it. I want to be different then my father, I don't want to be power hungry. Not care about my people, and only do things that benefit my self and no one else.

I had send my men to break her yesterday. They went for about 10 hours. And she never broke. I will commend her for being though. So I let her be for the last 38 hours. They were instructed not to feed her or give her water.

It was another form of torture that would do the trick. Let's just hope this goes as planned. I just need her to obey. And maybe when it's over. I might let her take her place along side me when I become king. We will have to see.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was knee deep in the financial end of my work when one of my guards had mind linked me.

"Sir, the prisoner is still out. She has been out for 28 hours. She still has a pulse, but it's light. What should we do with her sir?"

I was taken aback, and I felt the pain hit me. My breath hitched in my throat . And for a moment, I panicked. But I got my self under control in just a moment.

I had no reason to worry or to care. She still had a pulse so that's a plus. I suppose it's time to wake her up. See if she folds her cards.

"Throw water on her, and wake her up. See if she has made the proper decision. If not, continue torture in any form you wish. Just don't kill her, only break her."

I said it as cool headed as I could. Maybe she was right. I'm a monster.

"Yes sir."

And with that, I got back to work. Only another hour in, did Tiana, my part time fuck buddy. Had walked into my office.

She's a black haired beauty with stunning orange eyes. She was 5'9 with a nice slender body, and a perfect set of boobs. She had long beautiful slender , tan legs. She was beautiful in every way.

We had been seeing one another for the last 300 years or so. You see, vampires can live forever . As we are immortal. I'm only 800 years old.

She came strutting in my office with a pink mini skirt and high heels to match. with a short love cut black blouse. She had just gotten back from china. From a little vacation I had financed for her to go on.

She made her way to my desk. Seductive as always. With those plump luscious lips. She dat directly on my lap.

"Oh how I have missed you baby. But I had a wonderful time. I missed you to king my world that's for sure."

She snaked her arms around my neck before making out with me.it was a better distraction than work. And I quite frankly enjoyed it.

I returned the favor by wrapping my arms around her and deepening the kiss. Sliding my tongue into her soft mouth. We pulled away for a moment of air before I stood, and she had snaked her legs around my waist.

I hoisted her, mid kiss into my bedroom. Where I started to slowly undress her, never breaking the kiss. I needed a good release, so I'm glad she's actually back.

She had started to undress me, while leaving a trail of kisses on my stomach. Before she slowly fondled my shaft.. it felt amazing as her hands were sliding up and down my shaft, gentle and slow.

I flipped her over to her back, before spreading her legs, and sliding between them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the end of this chapter. As we all know what happened between Tiana and Sergey. Clearly they had made love. Things are heating up.

Q: Is Zionaiah and Demetria the same person?

A: Yes they are the same person. Zionaiah was adopted out at 1, to the family she was raised with. Her name was then changed to Demetria.

I know this is a short chapter. And I'm doing the best I can. I've been putting this book together since December of 2021z I've done some revisions, name changes, corrections and re wording. It has taken me months to get where I am at now.

Don't forget to like and comment! Follow me as well! Thank you for all your support thus far. And I hope to keep you hooked.