Dom Neko x Sub Yashiro

Hello, we have past 2k readers 🤯🎉🎊🎉🎊 So excited to write more. And how about a bit of a twist on this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yashiro sitting in his bedroom looking at papers he'd rather ignore. When in walks a small pink colored cat. The cat walks directly to Yashiro and starts weaving around his legs. The cat looks at Yashiro and gives him a tiny meow. He sighs and picks the cat up into his arms. The cat curls up to his chest and purrs loudly. Yashiro's chest vibrates as he laughs.

"Are you going to change back soon?" Yashiro asks the cat.

The cat meows and shifts into Neko, who is now seated on Yashiro's lap. She buries her face into his chest. Yashiro picks her up off his lap to carry her in his arms. He walks over to the bed and lays down with Neko on his chest.

Neko feels her body temperature rise and starts to move to get comfortable. A searing heat ripples through her abdomen to her chest and down to her pussy. Neko push her legs shut as her breath picks up the heat grows hotter.

Yashiro feels Neko's breathing pick up. He sees she her skin is turning a light pink as if she is hot. Yashiro starts removing the shirt to see her skin is a light pink and is hot to the touch.

"Neko, you're burning up." Yashiro say in concern.

Neko closes her eyes and moans as Yashiro cold hand rubs her chest. Neko grabs Yashiro's hand and moves it into her shirt. Neko moans as his cold fingers touch her breast cooling the fire burning through her body.

Yashiro tries to pull his hand away, "Neko, I think you're in heat. We have to stop."

Neko opens her eyes in a moment she flips Yashiro onto his back with her legs on either of side of him. Neko slides her hands under his shirt.

"Yashiro, please. You know it's the only way." Neko pouts.

"But, what about last time?" Yashiro questions.

"I'll be more gentle this time, I promise." Neko promise.

"Okay." Yashiro breaths.

Neko moves off of Yashiro so he can undress as she does the same. Neko opens the nightstand to pull out the 10 inch strap-on and a large bottle of lube. Yashiro grumbles before laying on the bed face down. Neko steps into the straps of the strap-on. She claims onto the bed stoping to sit in between Yashiro's legs. With one hand Neko pours a generous amount of lube into her other hand. With the lubricated hand she grips Yashiro's balls moving down his cock and back up. Adding more lube, Neko moves her hand up to his ass. She slowly slides one finger into his asshole. Yashiro gasps at the slow invasion as slow waves of pleasure through his body as Neko's finger moves in and out.

Neko keeping the same slow pace pushes in a second finger. Slow moves her fingers in and out of his asshole until it starts to relax and widen. Neko starts to twist her fingers in and out again, and stops to slow push her finger in deep and start to spread he fingers apart. Yashiro moans and pulls on the covers to keep himself from closing his legs in reflex.

"Yashiro, are you okay with this?" Neko asks worried about him.

"Im good, Neko, keep going." He moans.

Neko nods adding more lube onto his ass making it really wet she pushed in another finger moving in deep slow strokes. After he has completely relaxed she pulled her fingers out. Neko reaches up so her body is hovering over Yashiro. Yashiro feels Neko over him and soon feels her lips against the skin of his neck leading up to his ear. Neko nips at Yashiro's neck as she a lines the cock  at Yashiro's ass. Reaching his ear she pushes in a few inches of the cock and stops as she slowly run her nails through his head. Once  his body relaxes she pulls out slowly before pushing back in.

After a minute of the slow rhythm Neko pushes in just a few more inches in. Neko repeats the same actions until she has pushed the full 10 inch cock into Yashiro's ass. Yashiro breathes heavy from the pleasure and pain mix. Waiting for a signal, Yashiro places his hand on to Neko. Neko starts to pull out to stop and add more lube onto the cock before pushing back in. After a few more times Yashiro's asshole loosen more for Neko to pick up the speed and move in and out Yashiro's asshole at a faster pace. The more Yashiro relaxed the faster Neko moves in and out of his ass.

After a few deep fast thrust Neko rest her whole wait into the cock moving her legs to the outside of his. Staying rested she lifts her hips up to then slam her wait back done forcing the cock deeper in to his ass. Yashiro moans and starts to push his ass up to open it wide for her pleasurable invasion. Neko sits up still ramming into Yashiro's ass to reach back and stroke his cock. Neko moves faster making Yashiro moan more.

"Cum Yashiro. Cum for me." Neko spoke softly

Yashiro moaned more now pulling the sheet off the bed. With one more thrust Yashiro cums with one last moaning. Neko pulls out of Yashiro ass takes off the strap-on and begins to clean Yashiro and the bed from the lube and cum. After all cleaned up Neko cruel in front of Yashiro who has move onto his side while Neko was cleaning up. Neko rests her head onto Yashiro's inner arm. Yashiro slides his hand across her side and down to slide down to cut Neko's pussy. Neko snuggles closer to him and they fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
I hope this was spicy enough for you dirty readers 😉.