Dom Shikamaru X Sub Neji

Hey request by gc222649,dude you keeping me very busy. kink warning hair pulling, biting. Bye

Hey! This is Mia_TM, I'm writing this to let all of you who have not watched all of the Naruto series that THERE IS A SPOILER SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shikamaru point of view

Watching as another cloud pass throw the sky, wind blowing whispers in his ears. A calm area yet his mind was on a young man who had caught his attention. A puzzle he has yet to solve.

Thinking of this man made tightness to his pants, angrily huffing he stood to his feet walking throw the forest we watched as deer came out startled. Hearing sound of wood. Shikamaru walk toward it, breath taking away standing in front of him was a shirtless Neji not being able to control him self he shot out slamming Neji against a tree.

"Shikamaru! What the hell!" Neji shouts.

"Why do you tempt me so much, Neji." Shikamaru says licking the side of Neji's neck.

 Neji suppresses a moan, he knows he's been tempting Shikamaru because ever since that one night they had together he has wanted more.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Shikamaru." Neji rolls his eyes and tries to walk way.

 Key word 'tries', Shikamaru is too smart for Neji's games. Shikamaru wraps his hand in Neji's hair and pulls him back him.

 With an iron grip on Neji's hair, Shikamaru says, "You lie to me again and you wouldn't like the out come."

 Neji feels a pleasurable shiver run down his spine as images of last time flash through his mind. Neji quickly forces those images out of his mind, they both agreed that would ever happen again.

"Whatever, I got other things to do." Neji says. 

 Although it was not a complete lie, it was still a lie never the less. Shikamaru smacks his lips apart and bites down on Neji's collarbone. Neji can't help the way is body jerks into Shikamaru, letting him feel every hard inch of Shikamaru. Neji releases a whimperish moan, feeling his body betray him. Shikamaru smiles into his bite, as he reaches around and grabbing Neji's ass. Neji releases another moan, the voice in the back of his mind says they should stop, but it feels too good. Shikamaru pulls hard on Neji's hair making him look up, he moves to bite down on the jugular notch of Neji's throat.

 Neji gasps, "Shikamaru, we agreed not to do this again." 

"We both know that is bullshit." Shikamaru growls. Shikamaru breaks away from Neji, ripping his shirt , "Now, tell me honestly that you don't want this and I will stop."

Seeing every line, curve, and dip in Shikamaru's shirtless form he can't resist the lust. Neji pulls Shikamaru to him and smash their lips together. Shikamaru puts his hand on Neji's thighs and pulls his legs to wrap around his hips. Neji feel the bark of the tree dig into his skin as he pulls away with a gasp. Shikamaru bites Neji's lower lip and pulls away lowly causing Neji's lip to become swallow.

"How do you want this, hum? Fast and dirty or slow and rough?" Shikamaru questions biting Neji's ear lobe.

"Fast... and... dirty..." Neji breaths.

Shikamaru sets Neji down, "Pants off." They both strip naked, "Turn around and hold onto the tree." Shikamaru orders.

 Neji does and he feels Shikamaru's warm tongue run up his spine. Once at Neji's neck, Shikamaru pushes his cock in Neji's asshole. Shikamaru only pushes into three inches feeling how tight Neji is. He bites down on Neji's shoulder blade as he pulls out and forces four inches this time. Neji feels the burning pain in his asshole as he stretches farther for Shikamaru, he breaths heavy. Once fully in, Shikamaru kisses every bite mark on Neji's back before pulling out and pushing back in.

 Neji moans as pieces of the tree crumble in his hands. Shikamaru grabs Neji's hair and wraps it around his hand to give him a better grip. Shikamaru pulls on Neji's hair as he slams into Neji harder and faster. Neji has to move his hands on the tree to keep himself from being pushed into the tree because of the force Shikamaru is using to pound into his ass. Sweat slides down Shikamaru's body, he reaches down to stroke Neji.

 Neji feels the overwhelming urge to cum, Shikamaru's other hand pulls on his balls sending him over the edge. Shikamaru pulls out and jerks himself off until he cums on Neji's back. Shikamaru feels pride seeing his seed on Neji's back along with all of the bite marks with a little bit of blood from the broken skin.

"Shikamaru." Neji breaths.

 Shikamaru shoots out of bed looking around to see that he is in his room and not the woods. He pulls the covers off him and pulls his legs off the bed. He rests his elbows on his knees as his hands hold his face. A tear slides down his face remembering that Neji is dead and he will always have a hole in his heart where Neji was. A hand touches Shikamaru's back, he looks to see his wife, Temari.

"Is everything ok, hun?" She asks.

 Shikamaru forces a fake smile, "Of course, love. I have some work to get done, go back to sleep."

 She nods and Shikamaru leaves feeling like part of his soul is missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy it's TrollipopLollipop like mia said it's a sad shot at the end hope everyone still enjoyed this chapter.