Dom Natsu X Sub Erza

Hey starting on Fairly Tail ships now.
🎉🎊🎉🎊 passionate fighting love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             (Ps there already together)

Natsu point of view

Look from across the room the beauty of the red head who was strong and brave standing with the group of girl. No matter what I did I could not take me eyes off of her. "Hey flame brain you listening" Gray shouted in his ear. Now pissed off Natsu's eye twitch turn he said "quit shouting in my ear ice queen" " you want to fight" Gray spoke yes i want to fight"

Then there heads were slammed against each other in pain both turned see Erza looking down at them "knock it off you idiots". Grabbing Natsu she walked out of the Guild hall heading home.

Time skip

Waling into Natsu cabin she put him down, being shoved into the door Natsu slammed him lips on her. Erza bites don on Natsu's bottom lip hard.

Natsu pulls away from her with an evil smile, "So, you want to play it rough, huh?"

 He picks her up and easily throws her onto the bed, he stakes towards her as he slowly removes his clothes. Seeing this she follows his actions, throwing her clothes onto the floor.

"Whoever can make the other cum first get to be the top." Natsu say.

Erza thinks about it for a minute, "Okay."

 With that Natsu waste no time gliding his fingers through her folds, he rubs her clit. For a moment Erza's mind freezes with pleasure, her mind starts to work again and with a quick move she pushes them onto the floor with her on top.  She moves so that she is sitting on his chest she start to stroke his cock with her hands. Natsu feels himself harden under her talented hands, he can't lose this. He wraps his arm around to the front of Erza and spreads her pussy lips to rub directly on her clit.

 Erza bucks her hips as her pleasure increases, with a swift move Natsu has Erza in a head lock between his legs. He waste no time pulling her hips so her soaking pussy is at his mouth. he licks up her juices making her moan. As he licks and fingers her at the same time. Erza tries to get out of his hold know that if she doesn't that she'll cum on his face. Erza gets an idea and moving her head she takes Natsu's balls into her mouth making his cock jumps and twitch.

 Natsu knows that Erza is close and she needs a little more to send her over the edge. He moves his hand to her breast rolling one of her nipples with his fingers, she moans more vibrating his balls. He takes deep breaths, Erza takes this time to pinch his thighs. Natsu feel the sharp pain in his thigh and moves once again. He rolls them over so that her arms are pinned under her. He forces her legs back open, he looks at her with heat in his eyes before diving down to feast on the meal she has given him.

 Natsu flicks her nipples as his mouth works her pussy, and other hand finger her. She is so close that when Natsu pushes a finger into her ass she cums due to pure overwhelming of her scenes. Natsu knowing that he won flips Erza over so her ass is in the air. Natsu knows she is already ready for him, he pushes into her as she rest her chest on the floor. Natsu fucks her in a even rhythm for some time until she starts to lift her head off the floor. Natsu smacks her ass before flipping her over so her sweat covered skin touches the cold floor. He can see her face as she cums again, he picks up his pace but not by much.

"You want this cock, Erza?" Natsu teases her.

"Yes." She moans.

With that Natsu fucks her harder and faster, with a few flicks of her clit she is sent over the edge breathing heavy. Natsu follows suit by cumming hard inside Erza. They breath heavy as they look at their sweat covered bodies.

"I Love you, Erza. Even though you suck at fighting me." Natsu teases.

Erza punches him hard, "I love you too, even though you are an ass sometimes."

"Oh really." He says pinning her to the floor, "I'll show you who is an ass."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey TrollipopLollipop hope everyone had a good first week of school relax update are still coming have fun y'all.