Dom Izumo X Sub Kotetsu

Hi everyone requested by gc22649. Hope you all enjoy it if like give a comment for you ships. This is specifically a brat/Brat tamer kink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Izumo has been working all day watching the gate and waking up Kotetsu, who always finds away to run off to find a place to nap. As Izumo is filling out the day's paperwork Kotetsu decides to play with Izumo. Kotetsu grabs a handful of pebbles and starts to throw one pebble at a time into Izumo's hair. Izumo tries to ignore Kotetsu's actions knowing it's just for attention. Not satisfied with the lack of response from Izumo, Kotetsu throws the last pebble hard and it hits Izumo in the face.

 "Aw, what the hell, Kotetsu?" Izumo says irritated.

"Sorry, Izumo. I just wanted to play. It's so boring guarding the gate." Kotetsu complains.

 Izumo stokes towards Kotetsu with a playful smirk, Kotetsu takes a few steps back until his back hits a tree.

 Izumo hold a firm grip on Kotetsu's chin, "So, you want to play, little one. Than we'll play." 

 Izumo slides his hand down Kotetsu's pants stroking his cock through his underwear. Kotetsu presses his growing cock into Izumo's hand needing more. Izumo starts his attack on Kotetsu neck leaving little bite marks on the skin. Sensing how close Kotetsu is Izumo pulls way from Kotetsu completely. 

"We're almost done for the day and I want you waiting for me in my room. Got it?" Izumo says.

"Yes, sir." Kotetsu says in a sarcastic tone.

Izumo grabs Kotetsu's chin roughly, "Watch that mouth of yours or I'll fill it with something else." With a quick peck on the lips Izumo left Kotetsu to get back to work.

The day ended and Izumo left to take a long shower to clean himself. Kotetsu on the other had showered quickly and ran off to Izumo's room. Kotetsu jumped onto Izumo's bed laying down getting comfortable. Kotetsu hears the door open and looks to see Izumo walk in dripping wet with a towel wrapped loss around is waist.

"I see that you are having trouble following orders, Kotetsu." Izumo says plainly.

"I did I came to your room after work. You just didn't give clear instructions." Kotetsu retorts feeling like bratty to get what he wants.

"I was every clear little one, I said 'I want you waiting for me.' and you know what that means. Now strip." Izumo orders pulling out the chair from this desk and take a seat.

 Kotetsu slowly takes off all his clothes and stands in front of Izumo.

"Good, kneel." Izumo orders.

 Kotetsu kneels drawing his attention to Izumo's noticeable bulge under the towel. Izumo lazily stroked his cock through the towel before uncovering himself and stroking his cock in front of Kotetsu. Kotetsu licks his lips while staring straight at the swollen head of Izumo's cock.

"You want my cock in your mouth, don't you?" Izumo asks.

"Yes." Kotetsu says.

"Really, but my cock belongs to my good boy. But all I see is a bad boy that needs to be punished." Izumo says grabbing Kotetsu's neck squeezing ever so slightly. "Now, how do you want to be punished."

Kotetsu though for a moment on it, "Spanking?"

"Very well. Come." Izumo says pointing to the floor next to him.

 Kotetsu obeys, Izumo leads Kotetsu to bend over his knees. Izumo rubs Kotetsu's ass instructing him to count with every spank. Smack... one... smack... two... smack... three. In between spankings Izumo rubs Kotetsu's ass taking away some of the heat and stroking Kotetsu's cock to raise his arousal.

"Very good, Kotetsu. Sit on the bed." Izumo ordered as he walks to the nightstand pulling out a bottle and a toy before going over to Kotetsu. "Face down, ass open wide."

 Izumo waits for Kotetsu to move then grab the bottle of lube covering Kotetsu's asshole and the butt plug from the nightstand. Izumo push the butt plug into Kotetsu ass, Kotetsu gasps at the invasion. Izumo clicked the button to the toy causing it to vibrate. Kotetsu starts breathing heard and moaning, Izumo rubs his back.

"Good, now come suck my cock." Izumo orders.

 Kotetsu sits on the bed moaning as the pressure of sitting pushing the butt plug deeper into his ass. Kotetsu takes Izumo cock in his hand and brings his head to his mouth. Kotetsu sucks hard on Izumo's cock taking more and more until Izumo's cock is hitting the back of Kotetsu throat. Kotetsu grinds his ass into the bed wanting more friction as his orgasm approaches closer.

"Fuck." Izumo curses wrapping his hand into Kotetsu hair pulling his cock out of Kotetsu's mouth. "I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want that ass of yours."

Izumo pushes Kotetsu down so he is laying on his back. Izumo pushes Kotetsu's legs up to his chest opening his ass wide. He pulls out the butt plug from Kotetsu's ass without turning it off, He brings his cock to Kotetsu's asshole. Izumo leads down and kisses Kotetsu, without hesitation he slams his cock into Kotetsu's ass. Izumo moves at a slow pace wanting to irritate Kotetsu.

"Izumooo, please fuck me harder." Kotetsu pouts

"I really do love it when beg." Izumo taunts, before pulling out and slamming in hard.

 Kotetsu gasps, "Please,... please,... fuck me."

 With that Izumo pulls out of Kotetsu, and moves the chair than to sit on the chair, "Come ride."

 Kotetsu stands on weak legs before turning around not facing Izumo. Kotetsu lines his ass with Izumo's cock. Kotetsu rides hard and fast on Izumo's cock moaning and throwing his head back as he gets closer and closer to cumming. Izumo wraps one arm around Kotetsu waist guiding his movements and his other hand in Kotetsu's hair giving him access to Kotetsu's neck.

"Cum, Kotetsu." Izumo says.

Kotetsu moans as he cums, Izumo cums in Kotetsu and hold his shaking body. After cleaning up Izumo takes Kotetsu to bed and calls it a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys been awhile hope you all enjoy this chapter, If you have request please leave a comment. Be warned it will take time.