Dom Loke X Sub Aries

Yo my peps hope everyone is doing good if you have a request ship that has not been posted please give a comment!! Bye :)
This chapter kink is lgdd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loke was tired, dirt tired after hours of training. He had watched Aries all day, how she often got distracted by little things. Back in his room Loke removed his clothes to shower off the dirt and sweat. Burning hot water fall onto Loke soothing every muscle with every drop of water. After showering and dressing in comfortable pants, he lays down on his bed with his hands behind his head.

Aries was very distracted during training with a very shirtless Loke shouting commands to the others. Aries was outside Loke's room, her finger played with the thin black leather collar Loke gave her. With all her confidence she walks into Loke's room and go straight to her little play desk. She pulls out a coloring book and crayons.

After an hour of watching Aries color in his room, she fell asleep. Loke retrieved a water rage to clean up the oils off of Aries from the crayons. Loke picked up his little and gently placed her in his bed with his as they sleep. Loke felt something small and warm touching his face. He opened his eyes to see a blushing Aries. Loke laughs and kiss her forehead.

"Did you have fun coloring?" Loke asks.

Aries just nods her head sending her pink hair everywhere.

Loke nodes before continuing, "You were very distracted at practice today."

"No I wasn't." Aries all but shouts her face turn red.

"I see you need a reminder not to lie to me." Loke smirks.

"It wasn't my fault." Aries says softly with a cute pout on her face.

"Oh really and why is that?" Loke asks knowing the answer already.

"W-well you were just just training wi-with your shirt off." Aries says blushing almost a bright red.

With a sigh Loke order Aries to stand in front of him and strip. Aries was wearing a lace bra and thong. Loke pulls Aries over his knees rubbing his hand over her smooth ass.

"Now, what is my punishment for lying?" Loke asks.

"5 spankings." She whispers softly.

Without warning Loke delivered a swift smack to one of Aries's bare ass cheek. Loke rubs his rough had over the now pink skin.

"Count." Loke orders in a rough voice.

"1", Aries says breaking heavy from the shock of the spankings.

After all five spankings Loke admired Aries smooth skin, rubbing his rough hand up than down her back. In one smooth movement Loke moves Aries's thong to the side and slides one finger into her pussy folds. Loke plays with the little bundle of nerves causing Aries to moans and melt into his hand. Loke slowly pushes his thumb into her ass.

Aries hisses at the pain and looks at Loke, "Loke please don't. It still hurts from the other night."

Loke respected Aries request and removed this hand from her sex, loving the sound of her whippers for stimulation. Loke picks Aries up placing her on his lap facing him in a straddling position. Loke lays back onto the bed staring at Aries full breast. Following Loke's eyes, Aries unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor. With both her hands Aries starts to roll her nipples in between her fingers and rolling her hips into Loke's growing cock.

Loke grabs the back of her neck and pull her down to him. Aries holds out her arms to catch herself from falling on Loke but the shock quickly vanishes as Loke's mouth attaches to one of her breast. Loke sucks and nips at her nipple while one hand play with the other nipple. Aries gasps and breaths heavy thinking she could fall apart at any second. With his other hand, Loke holds onto Aries's ass and forces her to rock her hips over his trapped cock. Aries follows his actions moving her hips up than down than in a circle. She breaths heavier as he orgasm grows closer, but in seconds she is pushed on to her back with Loke standing above her.

Loke pulls off his pants setting his swollen cock free, looking at Aries wide open legs straight at her wet pussy. Loke rubs is cock soothing some of the tense. With one hand in one quick motion Loke rips Aries thong into pieces leaving her completely exposed.

Aries gasps and sits up, "Why did you do that, it were my favorite thong."

Loke just rolls his eyes, "I will get you more... Just so I can rip them off later."

Before Aries could respond Loke grabs onto Aries's thighs pulling her open legs towards him and slamming his cock into her. Aries gasps as her legs open wider welcoming him in deeper.

Loke laughs at Aries reaction before saying, "I think I found a new way to keep you quiet."

Aries just nods too overwhelmed by all of her sensations. Loke pulls out to slam back into her over and over. Aries holds onto the bedding feeling so high that she'll fall to hell. Loke sees how close she is, he reaches between them rubbing her clit hard and fast. Aries abandoneds the bedding and holds onto Loke's biceps as she falls from the earth. Her pussy cliches around his cock, he thrust into her cumming hard as her nails dig into his skin.

Loke lays down on the bed next to Aries gasping for air to slow down his heart rate.