Dom Lady Yoruichi x Sub Soi Fon

HI ya i'm back already don't judge supper bored this is girlxgirl first one so give a congrats to the first couple i'm doing win is Yoruichi and Soi Fon it from anime bleach, Have fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been mouths after the war with Azien, peace one more in the Soul Society as Lady Yoruichi was found innocent and allowed to return as commander of the Stealth Force a group of train assassins that protect the Head Captains life and home. as second in command is Chaptain Soi Fon who had and has been in love with her since she was first told to guard her Lady with her life at all cost. Soon a hell butterfly flow to her finger a message relaid that Soi Fon was call to her Lady's side.

Time skip Flash step

As She reached the door knocking three time to enter the door it opened with out restraint causing Soi Fon to clutch her Zanpakuto close to her... she entered ready to fight. she was suddenly slammed against the door her sword throw from her body as she was forcefully griped behind her back.

"I hope you missed me." Lady Yoruichi whispers in Soi Fon's ear.

"Lady Yoruichi." Soi Fon says with relief.

Lady Yoruichi pulls her hand back and lands it hard on Soi Fon's ass. "That's not my name. This is your one warning, disobay me again and I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Soi Fon says.

Lady Yoruichi unties Soi Fon , she walks to the corner and pulls out a chair. lady Yoruichi pulls the chair into the middle of the room.

"Strip." Lady Yoruichi orders, Soi Fon starts to take off her clothes. "No, strip."

"Yes Master." Soi Fon says.

Soi Fon slowly takes of her clothes while walking towards Lady Yoruichi. Soi Fon stood in front of Lady Yoruichi with only cloth covering her breast and pussy. Lady Yoruichi rips off the fabric covering Soi Fon's pussy. Lady Yoruichi grabs Soi Fon's thighs in a painful grip leaving marks, swips her tongue through Soi Fon's folds.

Lady Yoruichi pushes her finger into pussy, making a hook with her finger rubbing Soi Fon's g spot, "This pussy is mine, never hide it from me."

Soi Fon gasps, "Yes Master."

Lady Yoruichi grabs Soi Fon by the throat and push her into the chair she was just in. Lady Yoruichi sat on Soi Fon's lap with one leg on either side.

"Now," Lady Yoruichi whispers into son Fon's ear, "first I'm going to make you cum hard. Than, I'll give you nothing but pain. If and only if you obay, I will make you cum so many time you won't remember your own name. Do you understand."

"Yes Master." Soi Fon says having trouble breathing.

"Yes Master what?" Lady Yoruichi smacks her across the face.

"Yes Master. Thank you, Master." Soi Fon breaths.

"Good girl." Lady Yoruichi release her throat.

Lady Yoruichi gets up and forces Soi Fon's legs open wide, pulling her ass to the edge of the chair. Lady Yoruichi pushs two fingers into Soi Fon's mouth, wetting her fingers. Soi Fon licks Lady Yoruichi fingers til there soaking, she watches as Lady Yoruichi's fingers disappear into her soaking wet pussy. Soi Fon moans at the forced entery, Lady Yoruichi moves her fingers in and out not missing to hit the g spot everytime. Soi Fon moans grow louder, Lady Yoruichi dips her head down licking Soi Fon's folds open finding her clit. Lady Yoruichi moves her fingers as she licks and licks. Soi Fon throws her head back moan as she shatters from her leg shaking orgasm.

Lady Yoruichi licks up all of Soi Fon's cum, she stands up kissing Soi Fon hard making her taste herself. Soi Fon comes back from the orgasm.

"Stand up, turn around, and bend over the chair." Lady Yoruichi orders.

Soi Fon does as instructed, Lady Yoruichi ties her hands to the legs of the chair. Lady Yoruichi took the candle that was in the room and pulled out a small knife. Lady puts the cold blade flat on Soi Fon's inner leg. Soi Fon holds in a whimper as the cold metal meets her sensative skin. Lady Yoruichi uses the blade to smack Soi Fon's ass, drawing a little blood where the tip of the blade broke skin.

Lady Yoruichi hit the blade to her ass a few more times, before using the blade to slice off the clothing covering her breast. Lady Yoruichi bring the blade to each nipple letting the cold blade to make Soi Fon nipples pucker. Lady Yoruichi pulls one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking hard making the nipple turn red with heat and pain. Soi Fon hisses at her other nipple being pulled. Lady Yoruichi grabs the candle using it to heat up the blades, once the blade is hot she touches it to Soi Fon's skin. The blade is hot enought to leave a red make, but not blister the skin or really hurt Soi Fon.

Lady Yoruichi get rid of the knife and candle, she goes back to Soi Fon to sooth her pain. Soi Fon pants as her body feels the pain, Lady Yoruichi comes back to clean away the blood and kiss away the pain. Lady Yoruichi unties her leading her to the bed, Lady Yoruichi strips off all her clothes. Lady Yoruichi kneels facing Soi Fon's breast and more, She looks down to see Soi Fon's face between her knees.

"Eat." Lady Yoruichi says lowering herself further.

Soi Fon gets to working eating Lady Yoruichi out, slipping her tongue into her hole. Lady Yoruichi moans and start to play with nipples. Lady Yoruichi leans down eating Soi Fon as well. With every moan from each other sends waves of vibration plasure. Lady Yoruichi cums on Soi Fon's face, Lady Yoruichi gets up satusified. Lady Yoruichi pushs Soi Fon's legs apart going down while using a finger to rub the g spot. Soi Fon was so close to cumming but that Lady Yoruichi would back off letting the orgasm fade out of reach. After the fourth time Lady Yoruichi sent Soi Fon over the edge sendinfg her into a mind numbing orgasm.

Lady Yoruichi cleaned up herself than Soi Fon that was still on the bed coming down from her high. Lady Yoruichi pulls Soi Fon to her cuddling her close, covering them with a blanket waiting for sleep to take them away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow just wow hope you all enjoy this one first yuri and very happy with it see you all next time don't forget to check out Mias profile.