Dom Orihime X Sub Rukia

Hello welcome back everyone sorry I haven't updated been super busy. This is a yuri ship don't like don't ready, warning sexually kinks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rukia's point of view

The beautiful orange locks that flow down her back, that sweet innocent smile that can blow anyone away. Before I was taking back to the soul society I remember how she was alway asking me to go over to her house and try her strange food. All time has passed and I have seen her grow stronger.
"Ru..Rukia hey are you ok" came the sweet voice of Orihime look at me with a concerned look "oh yes sorry I was thinking about something what was it you were saying" "Haha i ask if you wanted to come to my house and have a sleepover it would be fun please Rukia" Orihime begged. Rukia nodded her head.

Time skip Rukia walking to Orihime house

"Humm I wonder why Orihime ran ahead she said she had a surprise waiting from me" Rukia exclaimed knocking on the door it open slightly as Rukia took a steep in the door she was pushed against it standing infront of her was Orihime wearing a linger.

"Do you like it?" Orihime asks. Rukia nods her head furiously. "You can touch if you dear to be so brave."

Rukia wanted to touch Orihime very where, but found herself blushing. Orihime easily guides Rukia to the bed, Orihime climes on top of Rukia. Orihime slowly kisses Rukia all over her face and neck, but never kissing Rukia's lips. Rukia feels her need for Orihime grow more and more.

"Orihime." Rukia whispers.

Orihime hums in response while sucking on Rukia's neck.

"Orihime, you're making me hot." Rukia sucks in a breath.

Orihime releases Rukia's skin with a pop. Orihime kisses Rukia's lips slowly and softly, knowing she isn't giving Rukia the pleasure she is secking. Orihime slowly removes Rukia's clothes leaving kisses all over the exposed skin. Rukia moves her hands to the inner parts of Orihime's thighs.

Orihime pins Rukia's hands above her head, "You had your chance, not it's your turn to be the toy." Orihime says with a half smirk.

Rukia feels fear of the unexpected rush through her, but there is a mix of excitement. Orihime takes off the panties and prostitution herself above Rukia's face. Rukia can't help herself as she dives into Orihime's pussy. Lick, suck, lick, lick, suck, Rukia repeats the pattern over and over. Orihime throws her head back as an orgasm rocks her body.

Orihime, now satisfied by Rukia's talented tongue, she wants to bring Rukia to the same satisfaction.

"Now, I will do you." Orihime says ripping Rukia's panties off.

Orihime makes a show of moving between Rukia's legs. Orihime lick her fingers before placing them between Rukia's folds, making her wetter and slicker. Rukia moans as Orihime moves her fingers of her clit. Rukia feels Orihime's finger enter her making a hook inside her, putting pressure on her g spot.

Orihime slowly pulls her finger out feeling Rukia's pussy walls spasm. Orihime takes off her bra letting her breast hang free, she lays down flat on her stomach being centimeters away from Rukia's core. Orihime uses her tongue to separate Rukia's fold wider. Rukia feel her stomach tighten as warmth meets her center. Rukia moans at every pass Orihime make, never missing the clit.

Orihime pushes her tongue into hole. Rukia jumps causing Orihime to hold Rukia's hips down. Orihime works her tongue in and out in a slow pace. Orihime rubs Rukia's clit bring her closer, but once Orihime feels Rukia's pussy walls clinch he pulls away completely. Orihime lets Rukia approaching orgasm fade into nothing and starts again but slower.

Rukia is moaning and crying for release wanting it, no needing it. Orihime starts a faster this time moving her tongue in and out. Orihime uses her finger on Rukia's clit spelling out her name. O R I H I M E. Rukia's pussy walls clinch once again harder than the time before. Orihime rubs Rukia's clit harder and faster sending her over the edge.

Rukia's body shakes in pleasure as an earth shattering orgasm washes over her. Orihime works Rukia through her orgasm sending her into another one. Rukia moans and pants closing her eyes. Orihime pulls away leaving to find a hot damp rag. Orihime cleans Rukia and covers Rukia's naked body. Orihime admires Rukia for all that she is. While one last kiss Orihime leaves. Rukia to sleep before waking her up to do it again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hope you all enjoy i know it not very long ill try to update more often till next time.