Dom Ganju X Sub Hanatarou

Hey I know you dont want to listen to me blab enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ganju point of view

Knowing he was hurt Ganju headed to the only soul repairer he really trust medic squad 4 Hanatarou, a young man who had saved his life many times. Even sky and timid Hanatarou was also a beauty in all worlds.

Dark locks wisp through his hair, forest green eyes which holds kindness for all living beings. Calling out his name Ganju spoke"Hanatarou I need some help I got into another fight" as he winces in pain from a cut on his eye.

Hanatarou gasped"Oh Ganju how do you always get hurt quickly sit down ill start on that eye" making him sit down Hana started healing his eye quickly, as tear trails down his face. Ganju gulped feeling bad for making him cry"I'm sorry my love some Soul Reapers were making fun of you again, I didn't mean to make you cry".

"Please please stop fighting with them I don't care what they say about me I don't care as long as I have you" whispered the teary eyed Hana.

Ganju pulls Hanaterou close to him to kiss away his tears. Soon kisses were swept across his lips showing love to his tiny lover. Hanatarou pushes against Ganju's chest breaking the kiss as he got back to work. Ganju wasn't done and wanted more from his little lover. Ganju wraps his arms around Hanatarou's waist from behind, trailing kisses down Hanatarou's neck.

"Ganju we can't do this again, not here." Hanatarou warns.

 Ganju ignored Hanatarou's plead and pushes his semi erect cock against Hanatarou's ass.

"Ganju!" Hanatarou gasps, "We can't do that here, we almost got caught last time."

"Well I can always gag you to keep you quite." Ganju says sucking on Hanatarou's neck.

"GANJU!" Hanatarou shouts walking away from him again.

"What? You weren't complaining last time, I did." Ganju says going to Hanatarou's and rubbing Hanatarou's front.

"That was different." Hanatarou tries to argue with a moan rolling his eyes.

"Mmm, and it will be different this time. Image the rush as I pound into your sweet little asshole while watching for someone to walk in." Ganju whispers in Hanatarou's ear.

"Just this once." Hanatarou says giving in.

Something switches in Ganju and he is in full dom mode, "Strip." 

"WHAT! Here, completely naked!?" Hanataruo says shoked

 Ganju walks up to Hanatarou, he pushes his hand into Hanatarou's pants and rubs his cock. As Hanatarou's cock get painfully hard ready to cum with every passing moan.

Ganju pulls his hand away to smack Hanatarou's ass, "Strip" Ganju says again.

 Hanatarou does so as Ganju goes to grab some rope and clothe.

Hanatarou's eyes go wide at seeing the rope, "Ganju, we are not using those here."

"Yes, we are. We can do this the easy way or you can contiune to act like a brat." Ganju says coolly.

 Ganju walks over to a cleared off table, with a come here motion of Ganju's fingers Hanatarou follows. Ganju bends Hanatarou over the table, Hanatarou nipples turn into pebbles as his warm skin touches the cold surface. Ganju tie each of Hanatarou's wrist to each of the table legs. Ganju walks around the table and grabs Hanatarou's thighs spreading his legs wide. Ganju ties each of Hanatarou's legs to the table legs, so he is open wide for Ganju.

Ganju leans down so he can whisper in Hanatarou's ear, "Ready, love."

 Hanatarous nods, and Ganju lands a swat on his back side. "Use your words, love." Ganju says.

"Yes, please." Hanatarou says.

 Ganju puts the cloth in Hanatarou's mouth and ties it behind his head. Ganju steps back to remove his own clothes, as he watches Hanatarou's asshole twitch in excitement. Ganju is not ready to fuck his just yet, Ganju begins to fest on Hanatarou's ass. Ganju pushes two fingers in causing Hanatarou to rise onto his tip toes and pull on the rope holding his wrists. With a harsh slap to Hanatarou's ass it causes him to stop moving. Ganju uses his other hand to massages Hanatarou's balls making him harder.

"Now, since you oh so decided to act like a brat. I'm going to fuck that brat attitude out of you after you punishment. Do you understand?" Ganju asks.

Hanatarou makes a noise with a node.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you thing you brat attitude and defiance annoys me?" Ganju asks and removes the make shift gag.

Hanatarou breaths out, "6"

"6... That's a good number." Ganju says putting the gag back in Hanatarou's mouth.

 Ganju looks back at Hanatarou's ass and with a light whoosh of his hand, it lands on Hanatarou's ass. Hanatarou moans and stands on his tippy toes, he likes the pain and pleasure mix, making him more aroused.

"1" Ganju says.

The processes repeats, smack, "2", smack "3". With every smack Ganju increases the force of smack. After Ganju finishes he steps back to stroke himself making his cock harder, before a lining him cock with Hanatarou's entrance.

 Ganju enters Hanatarou in one force full motion, Hanatarou moans but it's covered by the cloth. Ganju rocks his hips at a steady pace that is fast to satisfy their needs but just slow enough to keep Hanatarou from cumming. Ganju leans down taking a hand full of Hanatarou's hair pulling his neck back. Ganju bites Hanatarou's neck, his dom side of him tell him to leave a mark. So Ganju does, as he bites harder while fucking Hanatarou harder. Hanatarou moans louder but the cloth lowers the volume, if the cloth was off Hanatarou would be screaming by now.

Ganju releases Hanatarou's hair to grab onto his hips and pound into him. Ganju reaches down to stroke Hanatarou's cock as he is reaching the edge of his restraint. Hanatar moans more and unconsciously rubs his chest on the table needing more stimulation. Ganju sees this and moves his other hand to tweak Hanatarou's nipple. Hanatarou moans more resting his sweat covered face on the cool table.

"Cum for me, Hanatarou." Ganju groans.

 Hanatarou does as and it cause his whole body to shudder with his release. Ganju fucks Hanatarou throw his release before pushing into Hanatarou further as he cums himself. Still inside Hanatarou, Ganju kisses Hanatarou's back and remove the cloth.

"I love you, Ganju." Hanatarou says.

 Ganju grabs Hanatarou's chin to face him and smash their lips together. "I love you more, Hanatarou."

 Ganju pulls out of Hanatarou and start to untie him. As Ganju removes the ropes he rubs Hanatarou's skin to sooth the redden skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done haha Bitchs. Hope to see y'all next time.