Dom Naruto X Sub Trans Kakashi #1

Hi for my reader 20BLackBeaR05 have a wonderful time reading.
Warnings
Boy x boy
Cussing
Sex
Don't like don't Fuckin read thank u!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto's point of view

"Mmm why is kakashi so late he was suppose to be here 3 hours ago, to train me maybe I should go check on him. Hee hee maybe I'll finally see what's underneath his mask"!!

Soon Naruto start his way to his sensei's house to check on him, what he didn't know was kakashi had a secret even more then his face that kakashi was a trans.

Kakashi point in view

"Ahh ahh please more Naruto" as kakashi moans out loud as his hand goes up and down his cock his cool fingers slow opening up his entrance working his tight heat. But what he doesn't know was there was a figure outside his door that just heard everything.

Slowly Naruto opens his sensei's door what he see making him hard without his sensei know Naruto walk over to him watching as kakashi comes to his orgasm watching kakashi hole swallow his own finger. But before kakashi can finish Naruto interrupt "hello sensei need some help" kakashi gaps "what are you doing Naruto get out" " humm I don't think so kakashi I quite like this" Naruto quickly grabs kakashi pulling him close as he lends down give kakashi hole a lick.

" Ahh Naruto stop you don't understand please" Naruto looks up and says " what don't I understand kakashi that you like me well I like me you too so let's continue" " No not that Naruto I.. i wasn't born a male" kakashi said. Naruto finally understand" kakashi I don't care about that only about you I love you no matter what" slowly tears make down on kakashi face as Naruto kissed them way. Naruto slowly enters his fingers in kakashi lossing him up a bit more. " Ok your ready may I". Kakashi nodded his head

Naruto pushed into kakashi's heat loving every bit of it the tight mess as kakashi hole swallow his cock whole "please moreee ahh Naruto moreee harder please" kakashi begged Naruto instently went fast and hard, all you can hear were moans, and skin slapping together as sweet drip off there bodies Naruto raps his hand around kakashi jerking him off at the same time and he thrust his him into kakashi's.

Hitting kakashi prostate kakashi saw white hot pleasure over took him as he cum so kakashi moaned again as he was filled with Naruto hot seed filling him to the brim " ahh Naruto I Love You" I love you too kakashi always" Naruto replied!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end hoped you enjoyed it thanks again like I said I will not update if you don't request so please I enjoy writing for all of you guys so please comment and request have a nice day!!