46. JULIET AND NOCTURNE VISITS

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉* * *

December 1975

James and Juliet did manage to catch up with the Patronus in the end, and soon enough they could spot the Potter's Mansion from a distance.

The second they landed, the front door flew open and the first people to rush out were Euphemia and Hope, followed closely by Fleamont, Sirius and Remus. The rest were standing by the door and peeking out the window.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!" Euphemia yelled, stomping towards her children who were getting off the Nimbus 1700.

"Hah, it was nice knowing you." Juliet whispered to her brother, trying to hurriedly get away before their mother got to them.

"Oh, no you don't!" James grabbed her wrist, preventing her from running away. "We're twins, we're in this together."

"Says who!?" She exclaimed, a horrified expression on her face as the distance between them and their mother was getting shorter.

"Says me!"

Their small bickering was interrupted by the woman engulfing them in a bear hug.

"Oh, this is nice. You can go." James told Juliet, reciprocating the hug.

The brunette girl pulled a face at him and started wheezing when she witnessed the mother smacking the boy's back the second she pulled away.

"Ow! Ow! Mum!" He complained.

"Missing the only train back!? And getting lost in the forest!? Do you know the trouble your sister went through to find you!? And how worried everyone was!? Apologise right now!" She pointed at him, the other hand on her hip.

James stared at his mother, bewildered. "I'm sorry!"

Immediately, her expression softened, and she pulled him inside with her. "Are you cold? Are you hungry? I'm gonna make you dinner, what do you want?"

Juliet, still chuckling at the moody woman, put away her broomstick.

"Jules! Good job, pumpkin. Come in, mum made your favorite dessert." Fleamont called out to the girl with a smile before walking back in.

Were left outside, Remus, Sirius, and Juliet. Sirius stared between the couple and smirked.

"I'll give you a minute." He entered the house.

The girl rolled her eyes and met her boyfriend's eyes who offered her his hand. She took it, allowing him to pull her towards him.

He rested his free hand on her waist, the one holding hers clutching onto her palm for dear life as he leaned in closer.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I was gone for like, four hours." She murmured, getting shy under his stare.