06. JULIET AND MULCIBER

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉
* * *

TW! sexual assaultcan be triggering but is not too elaborated

TW! sexual assault
can be triggering but is not too elaborated

2nd December 1974

It has been a few days since the incident with Snape. Ever since, Remus Lupin has been doing his best to make up with Juliet, go back to normal.

And Juliet wasn't truly ever one to hold grudges, so she was letting him back in.

It was night time, and Juliet was patrolling the hallways of her section of the castle alone. Remus was sick the night before, and he was still recovering in his room. She said she didn't mind doing it alone.

But later on, she would wish she had asked somebody else to pair up with her.

Juliet wasn't scared of many things. Not insects, not failing classes, not even the Dark Lord. But that one was because she was arrogant and thought she'd survive a battle against the one who wished to stay immortal.

Yet, there she was, quickly walking back to the common room after her patrols. She had a bad feeling. And she was wandless.

"Well, who do we have here?" She heard a voice from behind her. She turned and saw two Slytherins in her year.

Mulciber and Avery. She knew them because they shared a few classes. And they were Severus Snape's friends. Meaning they also had a liking for the Dark Arts. Meaning they were all Death-Eaters wannabe.

The second her eyes laid on them, she knew she was doomed. Those boys were known for their sadistic pranks. Terrible humor, if you'd ask Juliet. But even wandless, Juliet would not go down without a fight.

"Itty bitty... baby Potter." Juliet felt dirty under his stare. "You look good." He mused with a smirk, both of them approaching her.

"Mulciber." She slapped Avery's hand, that started playing with her hair, away calmly. "I do not recall you or Avery being prefects."

"We're not."

"Then the hell are you doing so far away from your common room past curfew?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh, I'm glad you asked." Juliet did not like that smirk. "We were actually hoping to run into you."

"Why?" She should have ran away at that exact moment, but that would make her look like a coward, and Juliet was no coward.

The boys didn't answer her, and despite her protests, they both grabbed on each of her arms and pushed her against a wall.

"Let's have some fun."

Juliet did not want to have some fun. She felt the panic rise in her chest, and her eyes widen when Mulciber was getting too close. Avery was on the side, stealing glances in the corridors.