A fool's errand. A lovely host

Mulai dari awal

Velvet looked ready to break down and cry. "Really? You'd do that for me? But we only met twice before, and my parents were rude to you and miss belladonna!" Ruby hugged the lanky 8 year old, saying. "There there, we are friends now so no more worries, just let it all out." Normally the rabbit girl would be uncomfortable, but ruby was so kind during a rough time, so she just hugged ruby. Sniffling a little. "Okay you good?" Velvet nodded into ruby's neck. "Okay then let's go back and help my daddy cook!" And so the girls did. Everyone had a great time, and velvet got a bunch of new pictures.

After explaining the situation to cinder and her team. The family let all the kids bunk in one room. Now it was nighttime, and they all sat down talking. "And so that's the situation captain neo!" Ruby said. It was a team NBER meeting about helping velvet, blake was on video call. [Well if my sister thinks this is the best call, then i say this will be team NBER's new mission. anyone opposed?] The team shook their heads. "Looks like that's the vote! Congrats velvet, it's only temporary. But welcome to the team!" ""[Cheers!]""

The rabbit blushed timidly saying. "Thanks for having me captain neo!" Neo nodded and signed. [until we separate we will be, temporary team NVEBR] Ruby translated for velvet. Em said. "You will fall under ruby's command, we need to teach her some leadership skills in case we get separated in the future." Blake added. "We understand if that makes you uncomfortable, but it will also train you to communicate with your leaders. Even if they're younger then you." Velvet nodded saying. "No problems here, she already handled herself well in stressful situations that proved too much for me." Neo nodded. [meeting adjourned] they then proceeded to have a slumber party, getting into all sorts of trouble on the trip. But that's a story for another time.

Cinder pov arrival in menagerie

"Alright girls everyone holding hands?" Cinders daughters were blindfolded, even velvet who just wanted to be included. """[Yes!]""" Cinder smiled taking neo's hand to lead them. "And remember if you peek you're grounded from semblance use. Now follow me!" After walking in a line, with heather and alice on the sides and roman tailing. Eventually they arrived at the front door of their destination. *knock knock knock!* cinder waited, and said. "Girls remove the blindfolds." So they did, and were shocked at how nice the villa like mansion was. But before they could speek. "Yes? Hello?" A kind and familiar cat woman opened the door. "Cinder fall and team CHAR reporting for guard duty!" The woman reacted by screaming and hugging cinder. "Oh my goodness what... why... how?" Cinder smiled returned the hug saying.

"A great professor assigned us this post. But we have bad news." Kali replied. "What?" Cinder smirked and parted revealing the little girls. "It seems that nobody could keep them at beacon, so they have to stay here." They three girls all rushed her hugging the woman, who was like a second mother to them. ""[Miss kali!]"" Kali squeezed them saying. "Oh my goodness look how big you three are! I miss a few birthdays, and now you're almost double in height. Kali them noticed velvet, saying. "Oh! You can join the hug dear, come on don't be shy!" So she did. After letting go kali smiled and yelled. "Blake a package came for you from miss fall!" Then she whispered. "Neo em, make ruby look like a cardboard box, and hide everyone. Hurry."

Blake pov bedroom

"Man this sucks! I wish i could see my friends, not just stupid video calls!" Said the jealous and angry cat girl, upset that they might have replaced her. "No, they wouldn't do that. Not ruby." She was firm in her belief that ruby wouldn't abandon her. "Blake a package came for you from miss fall!" Blake perked up at that. "Huh!? Miss fall sent me a package?" Blake got her slippers and ran down the hundreds of steps, into the main hall. And sure enough there was a huge box, that said. (Books) "Holy cow!" Blake ran full speed and arrived in front of the box. "Well it seems miss cinder was told that you like books, and ruby convinced her to buy a bunch." Blake looked puzzled. "Woah! Really? Can i open it?" Kali stepped away giggling. "Come to mama!" And as blake touched the box. *CRASH* A very familiar sound revealed something far more valuable to her than books.

"RUBY!" The girl in question yelled. "BLAKE!" And the two hugged while crying. "Oi, don't forget us kitty cat!" And soon em and neo joined in the group hug. "C-can i join?" They parted for the new temporary team member. "I'm so sorry i couldn't see you guys!" Said the sobbing blake. "Shhh, it's okay blake. We aren't going to hold it against you. We are here to help the faunus and your mom! Let's make this the best year ever team NVEBR!"

And so the girls reunited, and everything felt right in blake's world. Little did they know that team NVEBR was going to have a world changing adventure this year. And the ghost rider, would have a great and hurtful journey of loss and gain. Learning ancient secrets, and uncovering great mysteries that the universe forgot. Would all of this have happened had the young woman not grabbed the baby that day? Well that's a question the future sorcerer would ask herself all the time.

Author's notes
So here we have the prologue to the most important arc yet! The menagerie of chaos. We will have a great challenge appear. Sometimes even the spirit of vengeance can't solve the problem by power alone. What will happen to the fall and belladonna families? Will the world of remnant be able to overcome this reality of chaos? Or will cinder. Fall? Please join us for the start of the most interesting event of this story yet, in chapter 16! It's a start. Some just want to watch it burn. But until then true believers excelsior!

Please look out for updates to sharpened claws. And more stories set in the [MVWC] multiverse! And team NVEBR is pronounced November, just an fyi.