•Chapter 14: We Are A Family

Start from the beginning

"J-Justin?" I heard her said in a weak voice.

I smiled down at her "You're going to be alright."

"F-Fire--" she coughed again and winced in pain.

"Shh...Anyone I need help!" I yelled at the nurse.

"What happened sir!?"

"She inhaled too much smoke and she's loosing blood please help her!"

"Ok sir!"

I watched as they put her on a bed and they quickly went inside the emergency room.

Rose...

---

I paced down in the hallway as I waited for the doctor to come out. Please be ok...I can't lose her.

"Don't worry she's going to be fine son."

"Thank you Father..." I whispered.

"Justin!" I turned around and I saw Ryan running toward me.

I saw how bad he looks, there was a big cut in his arms just like Rose and his forehead is bleeding too.

"Oh god Ryan! You look worse!"

"Well thank you!" He said sarcasticaly "How's Rose?"

"They're not yet finish treating her. You need to see a doctor too Ryan. You're showering with your own blood!"

"Yeah I guess."

I called the nurse that was walking in the hallway and told her to take care of Ryan. I watched them as they walked away and I sat down at the waiting area.

After waiting for another thirty minutes, the doctor finally came out and I quickly stood on my own feet.

"How is she doc?" I asked him.

"Her wound in her arm is quiet bad so we made a few stitch and she really do inhaled alot of smoke so you don't have to worry because she is fine now and she will wake up soon so you can go to room 396 anytime you want."

"Thank you so much."

He nodded "Welcome it's my job to save my patients. You don't mind me asking but are you two related or you're her boyfriend?"

I blushed at the word boyfriend "No sir I'm her f-friend."

"Oh I'm sorry." He chuckled "I should be going now."

"Thanks again doc."

I went to the room where she was assigned. I slowly stepped inside and closed the door behind. I saw something that was hanging in her nose and an IV in her right hand. I sat down on the chair that was on the side of the bed. I'm thanking that she did not burn any of her skin.

I stared at her long eye lashes, her button up nose and finally her soft lips. I blushed, thinking that I look like a creep right now.

I jumped when I heard the door opened. I looked at the person, it was a nurse.

I noticed her cheeks turned red when she saw me "Uhm s-sir I'm here to give you this medicines for the patient." She put the tablets on the table on the other side of the bed "T-These are pain killers for her wound so she needs this everytime she is in pain."

"Oh ok. Thank you so much." I smiled softly.

"W-Welcome sir. E-Excuse me." She said as she quickly stepped out of the room.

Well that's weird...

---

"Justin?"

I turned around, I saw Ryan and he stepped inside the room "Ryan!"