Chapter 38: The Real Chat

Start from the beginning

Sand man was glass and the Tricarrier is on the move. "Riley Kennedy Parker get your butt on this air ship, and bring your little buddy as well" Nick said.

"Which one I have 5" I smiled cheekily. There he goes again with the Parker.

"You know who I mean" He zipped out.

"Alright hop on" Nova carried me to the tricarrier.

-----------------
"What was the meaning of scaring my agent?" Nick yelled.

"Well you think I would actually, yuck yuck stuff at 16?" I yelled.

"Very mature Riley" Sam laughed "Yuck yuck stuff?"

"That's how I learned it, yuck yuck..." I said.

Sam just died of laughter.

"We aren't here to hear about your maturity"

"Then why are we here?" I asked.

"Because we have an problem" Fury said. He clicked on the Tv "You hear that. "I want an interview with Speedy herself" Jay Jonah Jamenson said. "Tomorrow at 6:00am"he said.

"Are you planning on going to that?" Fury folded his arms.

"Most likely."

"Do you have one of those sticker masks?"

"To keep people from pulling my mask off?" I asked

"You have an eye mask, how can some one do that" Sam asked.

"We need to take every little precaution when dealing with the press so closely. It's 4 May is going to be home maybe you should get the sea water smell out of you" Fury suggested

I took a shower on the airship and quickly came back out to change back into my suit. While walking back to the main room I recieved a text on my cellphone.

"Happy birthday Cutie" Mary Jane texted.
"You should come to Harry's house, we are planning a hang out party. Just a few of us."

Me- Ok ok, I'll be there by 4:10?

Mary Jane- Kk

"Remember no flirting Nova, people are watching" I smiled as Nova brought me back down to the surface.

"No one is here" he winked. I blushed They probably are watching from the windows

"How about on the cheek?" He asked.

You are going to have to beat me to May's"  I laughed getting a head start.

"So about that kiss" He said casually flying next to me. I tried to speed up but I'm wasting my energy trying to out run Nova.

I stopped and took a short cut. I made it to May's house. I changed into a pair of converses, a red flannel plaid shirt and a pair of a little hot cocoa stained jeans.

The dog barked in the room. "May I help you?" I asked buttoning up my shirt. It just kept barking, I kissed it on the head and left. "May I'm going with Peter" I yelled.

Peter looked up. "Mary Jane invited me to Harry's house" I said grabbing his wrist. We walked to Mary Jane's house and right on the porch she was persuading her relative to give her the keys to the car

"Please Auntie?" she pleaded.

"Fine just have fun" she said.

"Oh you guys are here" She saw us on the sidewalk. "Peter why are you dressed like that?" She said. He fixed his hair.

"Did you forget?" She tapped her foot and opened the car.

"Yes. Its been a very eventful day." He shrugged and opened the front door of the car.

"Jeez Peter. I tried to call you all day but nothing really worked." She looked into the rear view mirror.

She tapped a box with her nail. "Riley your present" she said.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You know I brought my purse so first thing we do when we get there, were going to experiment on your face" She smiled.

Peter looked back and smirked. "Why would you try to make her face look any uglier?" He said.

I kicked his seat" So I don't end up like you, prune face" I snapped. He laughed loudly.  We pulled up to the Osbourne mansion. The garage was opened MJ got out the car and so did Peter, they ran into the building. "HEY!" I yelled and hopped in the front seat of the car.

"Oh I hope I know how to do this" I mumble backing up the car into the garage. Mind you I don't have a drivers license or was even trained. I heard a crash "oh man" I said jumping out the car. "I can fix this" I said looking at the dent. I opened the trunk and took a deep breath. 

I punched the dent. Good news, the dent is gone.... bad news, my hand hurts like hell. I started to push the car into the garage. I parked it and locked it and ran up stairs, to have a nice 'chat' with MJ and Peter.

The lights were off when I came upstairs, "There better be a good explanation on why you left me with the car when I can't drive."

I flipped on the light, My eyes instantly saw streamers and presents. People where all crowded facing me. "SURPRISE" everyone yelled.