Chapter 37: Tiny bit of Luck

Fury was pretty pissed about the photo... the video... and the eye witnesses. I was just happy I got to sit next to Sam.

"How the hell is this our fault? "Sam asked.

"You have an image to protect. These types of relationships between heros can just as easily end horribly. I called you here to warn you before you make a mistake." He pulled a Shield lab agent.

"Wow Fury. You already have no faith in our emotions."

"You are teenagers. Your emotions are the very things that make you unpredictable. I rather not have to deal with it in two months."

"Hey!" We shouted offendedly.

"So I'm here today to tell you about puberty" The agent smiled.

"I thought this was a joke. Like a 'Happy Birthday' type prank. I already took health..." I said.

"Then consider this extra credit" Fury left. The man was explaining the bird and the bees, or some crap like that. I wasn't listening because I was making silly faces at each other and insulting the 'teacher'.

"And that's why you two must stay alert of each other, we don't want a super hero baby" he said.

"I don't know......" I pursed my lips. "Babies are cute"

"Babies are kind of cute." Sam laughed. "Fury should have more faith in us. We aren't like that."

"Fury has more important things to do than talking to teenagers about this topic. So I'm just here to give the information he wanted to relay.

"He has the nerve to call us up and not talk" I stood.

"He just thought, with Riley being Riley that she would-" The man was frighten now.

"What does Riley being Riley mean?" I hit the table.

"If you could let me finish...."

"Tell Fury I can control my feelings and I know whats best for myself as well as others. Tell him to mind his buisness." I snapped grabbing Nova's hand.

"Oh we're leaving?" He put on his helmet

"Yes" I stopped halfway then ran down towards the exit.

"Alexander! Davis!" Fury yelled from who knows where.

"I'm taking a day off from shield don't call me for the rest of the day" I laughed and flew out the exit with Nova.

"We will just have to deal with that tomorrow." He laughed and set me down. Then my watch started to beep. "

"Fury I told you not to call me" I said, I pushed my hair out of my face.

"Did you honestly tell Fury that" Iron fist showed up in my watch.

"Yes she did" Nova yelled. Iron fist "So I got you a birthday present" he said.

"Hey Speedy long time no see" Captain America said.

"OH MY GOD"

He really got me the Avengers. I was just joking in all honesty. "Yeah Danny and I go waaaaaaaay back" Tony said. "Meet us on the Avengers tower"

"Damn it Iron Fist, I can't top that" Nova said.

"Up here!" He said. I ran into the building with Nova not far behind.

"Happy birthday!" Tony grabbed my head and noggied my hair. He handed me a present.

"Don't open it until archer boy gives you his, oh you and I have to have a serious talk with you"