Chapter 41: Colena

"Wait, you're replacing me? Already?!" I shouted.

"Until you heal in a month. We are getting two new teen heros" Nick said.

"Look on the bright side, it takes two to replace you" Sam nudged me with his elbow.

"Am I the only one who thinks this was a little quick?!" I said still in disbelief

"The twin heroes are just starting out and need someone to guide them" Fury went back on. He turned on the projector and showed us pictures of two blondes. Colen and Christopher. Colena can turn invisible and Chris can shape shift."

"Hey guys I'm Colena" a blond haired girl leaned on Sam and stroked his hair.

"Please stop" He removed her hand from his hair.

"and I'm Chistopher" my chair wobbled. I was thrown upwards and caught by some guy who I'm guessing is Chistopher.

"Start gettung to know each other." Fury said leaving. He always seems to leave when I need him most

"Damsel in distress no worries" He said holding me over his shoulder.

I reached for the chair but he kept me in a firm position. I used my bandaged leg to swing into his leg causing him to stumble. He stumbled backwards causing my face to almost become his cushion. I placed my hands on the wall and pushed us back towards the table. He dropped me onto the table more gently than I thought. "I rather you didn't do that."

"There are two of them, makes my life easier" he smirked looking at Ava and I. I smash his head on the table as Ava held his arms. I stumbled back to a normal chair and made eye contact with Peter.

"Fury wanted us to get aquatinted with out new teammates" Danny said. "Play nice."

"Did he just leave?" White Tiger laughed. "Typical."

"No, no" Sam said. I looked at Sam who was dealing with Colena.

"I want to go home" I whined. Sam jolted out of his seat.

"I am so glad you said that" He grabbed my hand and ran out the room.

"Sam my foot" I yelled. Sam was catching his breath."What was that about? " I referenced to Colena. Sam turned away and his face went pale.

"There's something important you have to know" he said darkly. I was nervous now.

"You have competition now" He glared."Fury is thinking about making them permanent members of the team."

"No....I'm winning by a land slide honestly."

"You sure you'll be fine? Broken leg and all?" He asked.

"May will take care of me."I said touching down.

"Jeez I'm going to miss the hell out of you" He said hugging me.

"Yeah I'll miss you too. But we still have school stupid."

"Yeah but training will be boring with out our three way competition."

I waved and walked inside. "May, I'm back"

The dog great me at the door. I continued walking. I opened the cupboard. In the reflection of the glass. I saw Colena teleport in.

The dog turned into Christopher. "Surprise!" he said.

"You were the dog this whole time?" I said appalled.

"Yes I thought it would be fun to look at our newest teammates. It was fun being your little pet." He smiled.

"I oughta kick the shit out of you." I said disgusted that my dog was a human being. I put my hand to my head. "What do you want?" I said sitting down

"Oh I just want you to have a few rules" she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"I get rules, I've been in the team for a year so far and I get rules? From the new people who haven't?" I said. "Alright let's hear them"

"First, stay away from Sam," she said.

"Nope" I shot the rule down.

"I saw him first and it's obvious you don't appreciate him much" She rolled her eyes.

"Nope, nada, nein, how do I say no in french." I said sarcastically. "Well anyways no!"

"Whatever, next rule, I'm the captain " she said.

I laughed a very sarcastic laugh. "You just got here! You can't just run the place . Plus I don't lead the group, so why are you talking to me about it?!" I asked.

"Well I'm the smartest-" she started.

"That's Ava."

"I'm the fastest" she ignored me.

"Would be me but I'm injured so that's Sam" I looked at my phone.

"I'm the strongest" Her brother chimed in.

"That's Luke" I sighed.

"and I'm the prettiest"Colena smiled. I put my phone down.

"You actually think that, your face isn't even symmetrical not to mention you creeped everyone out" I said. "You can call yourselves the cockiest. Because we haven't seen you fight... Once. And you already think you are the best."

"Third rule, never, ever come back to the Helicarrier, for meetings, Sam doesn't need to carry your 300 pound ass everywhere" She said.

"Ok are you guys done now?" I pushed her out the house. Christopher turned into the dog again. "Don't you ever come back in here" I hissed picking it up and put him outside.

-------------

"Don't touch me." I mumbled being shaken awake.

"Riley get up" Someone said.

"Don't touch me" I whined opening an eye.

"We have to get to school" Peter loomed over me.

"You over slept..." I threw my covers off and limped to the shower, I took 5 minutes and team back out. After I changed, I ran out the door and tackled someone.

"Get off me" someone said. I rolled over, with my eye barley open. I put my hand up to lock the sunlight.

"Can I get some help here?" I call out to no one in particular.

"You crushed me, my hair messed up" Colena whined.

"I don't care " I said. I was helped up by Danny. "Why are you infront of my house?"

"Honestly Riley how much do you weigh?" she asked. I shrugged

"None of your beeswax" I said.

"What are we waiting for?" Christopher butted in.

"Ava and Sam" Danny said.

"Ava is probably taking forever" Peter said. I started to walk to school.

"They can catch up, I'm not being late because of them" I said. They followed behind me.

"I'm going to wait for Sam like a nice lady would do" Colena yelled. Shes pissing me off.

"Alrighitie I'm not going to stop ya" I put up the peace sign and turned the corner.

"Ooo Coleson is going to go agent on her butt." I laughed

We got to school and everyone was rushing inside. "What's the big deal, guys I'm out here." I teased