Chapter 11: Cheerleading

Science class, doing all the work while Flash sitting around not giving a shit about it. Last class he spilled some liquid on my shoes so I'm not really in a good mood.

"Hey Riley " Flash called from the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes "You joining cheerleading? Cause you can see me in action." He took my phone and threw him over his head to his left hand

"Give them back Flash" I said, he laughed still throwing it.

"Come on Riley reach!"

"Give it" I was jumping up. He held it higher. I am 5'9 and he still has it out of my reach. How does someone reach this level of asshole?

"Join cheerleading first then I'll give"

I could use it as an opportunity to be more flexible. It could help me with the fighting."Fine, what ever"

He gave me my phone and I snuggled with it, I put it in my bag and sat down, people kept staring at me.

"May I help you?"

They quickly turned their heads away from me.

---------------

I waited with several other girls in some line to do cheerleading. Apparently Peter, Danny, Luke, Ava and Sam were there just to watch me. How convenient they don't have crime to fight today.

"You know just cause he told you to do this doesn't mean you have to"  Ava smiled

"I keep my promises. Even if it's to jack asses"

"This schools cheerleading system is so dumb, and what's with the mini skirt and sports bra?" Some one whispered in front of me

I roll my eyes and stared down at my skirt and everyone else's, "next... next... NEXT"

I wake up and it was my turn "Oh... sorry"

They shook their head "Just do your routine" the shook their hands and threw me some pom poms , in the back I can hear Peter and Ava shouting at the top of her lungs. "Riley, Riley she's our man. If she can't do it no one can!

I laughed a bit.

So I did my routine, I guess I must of wowed them because their mouths hit the floor. I smiled towards the head cheerleader, walked up to me and shook my hand and winked several times "Results will be posted tomorrow" Then she whispered into my ear, "Keep the pom poms you'll need it for the next game"

Game? I only want to be here for the practices... I picked up my bag and motioned my friends to follow

Peter kept picking at my bow on the top of my head until I swatted his hand "It took me forever just to get this right"

I tugged at my skirt to pull it down, "Can you believe we have to wear this junk?" I said

Ava giggled "Yeah Sam said you looked adorable in it. I completely agree. You look nice in it."

I quickly looked down to hide my smile. I glanced up a bit. I looked at Sam and his face was red when he pushed Ava "Snitch" she almost toppled over on her side

"Now what's that deal with Flash?" Luke asked

I shrugged "He seems to be obsessed over me"

"You think he likes you?" Ava asked I make a gagging noise.

"Another one?" Danny asked.

"How can he? The first time we met I emasculated him" I complained "Wait... Another?" I was about to follow up a huge blast of air flew into my face. "Get changed soldiers, trouble down town" Fury took one glance at me and chuckled to himself.

We boarded the ship and traveled down town.