Chapter 38: The Real Chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3k reads!!!!! OMG, I didn't know my suckish writing can be liked this much!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kid let's talk about this" I yelled out for Sandy

"You just want to abandon me like everyone else!"  He said appearing in front of me

He started covering me in a bunch of sand. "I'm not going to fight you!"

"THEN EAT SAND"

Flint pulled up a wall of sand in front of me.

"You don't want to end up like your friends" he said.

"What did you do to my friends?" I snapped pushing my hands through. "Should have thought this through" I sped through the wall and up the stairs to the ship.

"Flint is coming and he's coming fast" I said twisting my hips to make a 180 turn.

I saw ruins above the man was walking with the sand rising beneath his feet. He made a huge wave and then left. "The ship is up there" I heard danny yell from a distance. I looked up see a newly built maze leading up to a pyramid holding the jet. I ran over to where I heard Danny's voice. I guess I was the only one that was separated.

"So we have to fight without costumes?" Nova said.

"Not all of your abilities are in that helmet" I encouraged running towards the ruins.

"Come on move. If Fury finds out we met the Sandman. He will use our heads as fuel for the Tricarrier" Tiger huffed.  We all made it to the ship with out a problem...

I guess the ruins were only scary because they appeared out of no where. We changed into our suits  and prepared for more fighting.

Nova was slowly pushing the ship from behind. "Alright" Turn on the engines!" Nova yelled from in back.

We took off and enjoyed the last hour of peace and quiet and- "ALEXANDER, AYALA, CAGE, BOTH PARKERS, AND RAND" Fury screamed our last names in alphabetical order.

"Both Parkers?" I yelled. "I guess he got lazy."

"You went to a Classified island" Fury said  "The very fact that you went there brings danger to the whole island of Manhattan. Empty everything you can while you're still able too."

We looked at each other in confusion. I took off my boots and the sand fell out of it. The other followed causing the sand to pile. "What about the ship?" Peter asked

"Don't tell me you didn't cloak the ship..." Fury hissed. We stared at Fury who clentched his fist. "Son of a-"

We turn and sand was falling from the roof and the back half of the jet was covered. It started slowly moving towards us and a low cackle was heard.

"This isn't sand is it?" Spiderman asked.

"He followed you guys, if he gets on land there is no way of stoping him" Nick said. The jet suddenly started to malfunction and I felt us begin to fall. We immediately jumped into the water.

Sand man was as big as the Avengers tower. He was slowly walking to New York. The Hudson had chunks of ice in it and we were able to stand on some of them. My left foot immediately took a dive into the ice cold river. I took a deep breath and cautiously stepped out.

"Nova, science class 101, over heat sand it turns into..."Spiderman started.

Nova continually fired a heated blast. "glass" he replied.