Chapter 28: Kraven the Hunter

"Tiger where are you?" I call. it's 9 pm. Ava wouldn't be out unless theres real danger. She'd be at home studying. May is going to be worried.

I've been following her all day but.....I felt a cold shudder over me "Where the hell is she?" I heard yelling coming from downtown.

"Forget her" I ran. I gave up on finding her and as soon as I did... I found her. I watched as White Tiger attacked a mouse mascot from an exotic cheese store

"Oh lord" I pried her off of him.

"I'm hungry!" She yelled and tried to grab the costume.

"I found her" I say in my watch

"Good" Spider-Man said.

"So she has been acting like a cat because of her cat amulet?" Nova asked

"Pretty much" I said. White Tiger sniffed the air and ran off.

"Follow her" Spider-Man jumped on my back.

"Asshole" I mumbled and ran after tiger. We ran into a misty zoo. I tripped over a trap and my feet were caught and Spider-Man flipped

"I'll get you out" he tugged.

"Don't worry about me I'm good" I smiled and he ran off.

"Oh I caught bait..." Someone said behind me. I didn't bother squirming. He dragged me across the the grass and onto the concrete.

"God this actually hurts"

"That's because you are a weakling. Unlike Kraven. Kraven will get that amulet and become the new white tiger.

White Tiger came out and tried to fight Kraven. "Control your self Tiger!" Spider-Man yelled

"You don't want to attack me with your little friend so close to the tiger cage" I turn around and three Siberian tigers were snapping at me.

I screamed "You're going to throw me in?!" I waited a bit while he have me an evil glare.

"Shit..."

He hit me and I blacked out.

---------------

I woke up in May's house with a bruise throbbing at my forehead. I wanted to lay back down to sleep but they were making so much noise, I couldn't even try. "Did I miss anything?"

Peter was laughing loudly as Sam chased him around the house "What's going on?" I stretched.

"The photo Peter took of you" Ava snickered, she looked groomed and presentable. She showed a picture of me leaning on Nova.

I puffed my cheeks and grabbed Peter. "Delete it.

He laughed "But that is adorable, and later in the night Sam.."

Sam put his hand on Peter. "Don't you dare mention it."