Chapter 42: Christopher

Colena walked down the hallway with her brother trailing behind her in the most, how do I put it, cocky attitude. I can't stand this woman.

The hallway were crowded with boys thirstier than a person in the desert. Her heels clipped and her hair swished. I hate to admit it but she was really pretty. Like really  pretty.

"I should style myself, I have to be a girl. Sam will fall for her if I continue to look like a garbage can. A big fat garbage can." I moved away from the crowd. "A big fat ugly smelly, less girly, broken foot garbage can" I was pulled to the side by Flash Thompson.

"Ok heres the deal, You are going to help me run these losers out of town" He demanded.

"You mean, Chris and Colena?" I asked. He nodded. "How we doing this?" I smirked.

"Really? You're actually cooperating and not being an asshole."

"Watch it Thompson. Before I change my mind. Again, whats your plan?"

"We spread rumours, and at some point she will snap and want to transfer or do something dramatic so she can get expelled." He said

"We'll start tommorrow." I walked off . I limped to the football field. "That's actually a stupid plan."

I don't know why but I needed to but something told me I should head to the field.

I looked at the bleachers "I am cutting class today" I muttered and sat on the bleachers.

"It's so hot!" I muttered taking off my jacket in the beginning of winter, this shouldn't be happening. I took a little nap on the bleachers and awoke to Colena staring at me.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I don't have to answer to you" I said. She pulled me up.

"Detention now" She said grabbing my arm and teleporting me. I dropped to the floor and groaned.

"What took ya" Peter said.

"I was sleeping" I mumbled looking around the room after getting. "I didn't think I still had to come to these."

Christopher came into the room and put his arm around me

"Morning sunshine" he smiled.

I turned away. "I don't have energy to deal with you today."

His arm slowly came off of me "Don't touch her" Sam said a bit grumpy.

"Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Chris laughed.

"Ah you all are here." Coulson said with a dark grim look on his face.

"Why do I have to be here?" I asked

"How's that 1 month journey going" He tapped my cast.

"Fine" I sighed and sat in a seat. Coulson unlocked a door where a button was and he pushed it. We flew down into the tunnels and popped out on the helicarrier.

Everyone was in their costumes except me. You can't put a boot over a cast. Still.... Why am I here?!"

"Let's get this over with I have a date" Colena said.

"You already have a date?" Ava asked.

"How is that relevant? And who cares honestly." I rolled my eyes.

"So what will happen with her?"  Chris put his arm around me again. I tried to push him away but it was much more harder than I thought.

"Seriously. Get off. I'm not in a good mood"

Nova passed by us stomping and mumbling under his breath. "You can't be still mad about earlier."