Everyone Laughed..

"I'm glad you didn't.. Cause I don't want to have a big lump on my head on my wedding!" Lis said..

"Alright..Even I felt nervous honestly..This is my very first time to put in this kind of situation..I thought the groom will back out a while ago!" The priest said..

"I'm sorry about that Father.." Lis apologized..

"It's fine now child..So can I continue the wedding now??" The priest asked..

"Sure father..Go on!" Lis replied..

"Alright..Can I have the Rings please!" The father asked..

Mik gave the rings to the priest and the priest take it..

"A ring is an unbroken circle,with ends that have been joined together and it represents your union..It is a symbol of infinity,and of your infinite love..When you look at these rings on your fingers,be reminded of this moment..Your commitment and the Love you now feel for each other.."The priest said and looked at Jennie and Lis..

"Jennie and Lisander,take the Rings..Put it on you're partners finger and repeat after me.." The priest added..

Jennie and Lis take the Rings from the priest and follow what he said..

"Jennie you insert Lisander's name and Lisander you say Jennie's name while saying the words that I am going to say!" The priest instructed..

"Yes father!" Jen and Lis replied..

"I gave you this ring (Name)  as a symbol of my Love with the pledge; to love you today, tomorrow, always and forever." The priest said..Jen and Lis repeated..

"Before these witnesses,you have pledge to be joined in Marriage..You have now sealed this pledge with your wedding rings..By the authority vested in me..I pronounce you Married." The priest said..

Everyone clapped their hands..Lis looked at the priest,he take the microphone and asked the priest a question..

"Ummm father,Can I kiss my wife now??" Lis asked..

The crowd Laughed..

"Hey lis.. can't wait any longer to kissed jennie huh?!" Jisoo shouted.teasing lis..Lis scratch the back of his head shyly..Jennie blushed..

The priest chuckled..
"Alright!  I asked you now to seal the promises you have made with each other this day with a kiss!" The priest said..

"Lis now you're chance!" Seulgi shouted..Lis thumbs up to Seulgi and then Looked at Jennie as he smiled sweetly..

Jennie gummy smiled..Lis leaned closer to Jennie's face and claim Jennie's lips..

Everyone clapped their hands happily...Mrs Kim and Mrs Manoban wipe their tears and their husbands hugged their wives..

Lis and jennie broke the kissed and Jennie wipe the lipstick smudge on Lis lips then they handshake the priest.. Thanking him
..

After that, They're friends and parents approach the Newlyweds and hugged them and congratulating them again...

The pictural started.. Everyone make a Post and the photographer's keep on clicking on their camera's..Also the media who covered their wedding also did they same..Taking a photos of the Newlyweds together with their friends and parents..

Fast forward...

Lis and jennie are already on their flight to L.A for their honeymoon using the private jet,After the wedding they immediately flight to L.A and let their friends and Love ones to go to the banguet just like they planned..Lis buy the house when he go to the L.A after a week that being in relationship to jennie..He already planned to go on L.A with jennie for their honeymoon and surprised jennie with their new house..