"I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow, okay? Wear this dress." Viraj said.

"But, I have college tomorrow." She reminded him thinking he was referring to 6 am.

"Your college ends at 4 pm, right? My driver will drop you at your home from college. You will get enough time to get ready then. Right?" He asked.

"Uhh...But from 5 to 9, I work in the library. I can't miss any more days or I'll lose this job." She explained the situation.

Viraj's brows narrowed.

"You are not continuing that job...or any job." He stated as if it was common sense.

Sneha shifted uncomfortably in the car seat and looked at him properly.

"What? I mean, why?" She asked with raised brows.

'Who is he to decide this?' She wondered.

"Sneha, you are my fiancee. You are going to be my wife. And you need to maintain that reputation and responsibility that comes with it." He elaborated.

Sneha just stared at him for a few seconds.

"I don't understand. What responsibility and reputation?" She asked.

"The women in my family do not work, Sneha. They take care of the home and the men take care of the finance." He elaborated.

"That job is my source of income, Viraj. And I want to earn too!" She said with a heavy heart, knowing very well that if Viraj wanted, then she will have to quit her job. He held that much power over her. And if not him, his father would surely go insane.

Viraj sighed. He knew she belonged to those types of girls who wanted to remain independent and at par with all societal elements. And, he didn't want to argue on this topic right now. He had decided to teach her the rules of his family slowly. It would take some time to mould her according to his expectations and ideals. Right now, he'd simply take an action.

"Fine." He faked a smile.

Sneha couldn't believe he agreed with her.

"In that case, I'll pick you up at 9 from the library. Okay?"

Now, she had nothing to contradict. She wondered how and when she'd change into that heavy gown though.

"Okay." She slowly agreed. She held the bag of the gown and bouquet in her hand and attempted to open the door to exit the car. But, the door didn't budge an inch. So, she looked at him in confusion.

Viraj lightly smiled. Her eyes went to his hand that rested on the child-lock button.

"I have been told that the girl kisses her man goodnight." He reminded her.

Sneha looked at him with a blank expression.

'Her man? Is this guy crazy?' She internally screamed.

'You will never be my man!' She wanted to throw it on his face.

"Kiss me goodnight, fiancee." He asked playfully when she didn't make any move to approach him.

Sneha heaved a shaky breath as she realized that he won't let her go until he got what he wanted. Looking at the gear with nervous eyes, she finally started the journey toward his face. The damn man did not move an inch but sat straight and let her do all the work of approaching him. She had to literally push herself using her hand in order to come closer to him since he was so tall. He loved the feeling of her making effort instead of him taking all the initiative.

Viraj kept his eyes on her as she planted a small kiss on his left cheek. Meanwhile, Sneha wouldn't dare to look at him and kept her gaze downcast.

As soon as her lips touched his cheek, she quickly came back to her initial position in a flash.