Info From Senpai Light

Hey you. Yeah, you. The probably single, lonely, obviously has nothing better to do than read this shit person reading this.

I'm gonna address some stuff regarding last chapter as well as the hiatus this'll be on for the moment and the short explanation about my three works and their connectioms with each other.

I never intended for Jayden's Adventure name to be Ara, to be completely honest. It was actually supposed to be something else, but I completely forgot about it until after I published it.

I'll be changing it to the real thing sometime, so if there are any future readers who didn't know about this lil blunder, just ignore it.

But in any case, I also might have to leave this specific FanFiction on a temporary hiatus to both adjust my publish schedule and to rack up the lack of chapters.

I do plan to continue writing my other FanFiction and the original work, though, so do keep an eye out.

I also might as well address this point.

The FanFictions Brother's Once More and The Help of a Certain Being are imdeed connected in a sense.

My original work, Tales of a Certain Being is as you know, an original work based on the perspective of a higher being who manages the Outer Gods who are responsible for creating and overseeing their own worlds.

It mainly focuses on Outer God Zalam and his transferees, Drake Locke(why did I name him that...) and Preston 'Kuro' Lang.

The Help of a Certain Being is a more hands on approach, as focuses more on the concept of knowing what situation you're in and what happens later on, so you make the effort to solve the problem in your own way, since you're now the largest variable as a character who was never meant to be in that world but now is.

Brother's Once More was more of a practical approach, you could say.

Jayden doesn't know how he transfered to TBATE, nor does he have any direct connection to Zalam, so he's under the assumption that he was killed in his last life.

While Jayden doesn't have the damn near god-like powers and extreme talent Kuro does, Zalam did give him the benefit of the doubt and bonded his creation which you've all come to know as Ryu to Jayden's mind.

That's pretty much the only thing Zalam's ever done on Jayden's side.

Kuro however, has actually met Zalam, he knows how he reincarnated into TBATE as well as what happens in the not so near future.

It's why he has such a high comprehension rate and learning speed, as well as the strongest body in his world and extreme levels of insight in all eight elements.

Now that all of this is in order, I think I'll extend this hiatus period up to the point of FanFiction number two being caught up to number one.

Farewell, until the day of hiatus ends, my readers.