25. Fetish

I was tied on bed though only arms and moaning his name. My eyes rolled back when his tongue touched a specific spot that turned me numb and weak in pleasure. He did it again and again as I sucked air, trying to clench my thighs but he parted them away, wide. He pulled back and said," Spread them or you'll get punishment." He again licked those parts and didn't forget to play with that overstimulated clit.

I felt an outmost embarrassment when I saw my reflection on the ceiling. It was wild. A porn actress might fake her expression but what I saw were real ones. He was above me doing it and no one had audacity to deny that he was looking drool worthy.

I cum the second time and he finally crawled back and hovered before kissing me. His forehead was covered in sweat and bangs were wet but he was proud of the mess he created out of me. The real mess was me who was looking like a slut who got fucked for two hours. Gosh! I was out of my senses.

He groped my breasts and licked the nipple of one while massaging the other. He touched at different point in case he finds a sweet spot and yeah, he did found one. I moaned loudly when he pressed on that areolar next to a nipple. He didn't wasted time and pressed that spot more specifically and I wiggled to get free. He smirked and looked into my eyes as I stared into his. He sucked my breast while piercing into my eyes and nibbled it. He wanted me to know that only he was capable to make me feel this way and touch me like this, only he owned me. He left a hickey there too like he left all over my body.

"You're my whore, my slut and I swear I will increase your standard so high that you could never think of anyone else." He placed his hand on my inner thighs and caressed it before shoving a finger in me. I arched my back and he pounded. He was watching my reaction to get an idea if he discovered a new spot to penetrate. He did went deep after entering another digit and increased the pace when found a couple of deep sweet spots.

His dick pocked my thigh and I really wanted to return the favor, if only my hands weren't tied.

Pulling out his fingers which were coated with mucus and other substances he gave it slight lick then hovered again to smash his lips on mine. His hand grabbed my neck and started choking me with a suble press, enough for me to roll my eyes back while he enter it.

He thrusted and steadily went deeper with more force. I groaned when he touched a specific spot. He smirked before abusing that spot that blanked out my mind. Everything felt dizzy and still felt amazing.

He untied my hands before snuggling his head in the crook of my neck, pampering it with sucks and lick to form hickey. His hands rested on my hips, pinning my pelvic when he went harder. Dirty skin slapping, sinful moans and hurtful groans were echoing in the room while his thrusts became sloppy. I dig my nails on his back and scratched it for me to bear the unexplained pain and pleasure.

He pulled out before I reached the high. I was annoyed but he chuckled before flipping me and spanked. "You're a naughty slut." He said before raising my one leg and entering from behind. He was again penetrating in a different position which was far much stimulating than the previous one. Of course, he spanked several times to earn a moan and gradually climbed us to our climax.

After the release I was in no position to move. My body felt numb after I rode my orgasm and from the hyperventilation for air. He laid beside me with similar symptoms and closed his eyes for some minutes to gain his stability back.

He pulled me back from my waist and planted a peck on my shoulder. He covered us with the blanket and said," I love you."

"I love you too." I replied.

He cuddled me closer and said," I have so many dark fantasy about us. We are yet to do 69, cockwarming, blowjob and so many position."

"Control yourself. That's too much sex." I chuckled. He was pouting like a kid and I bait he was using his charms to convince me.

"No way, our couch is still so clean and walls still pretty. I didn't even bend you over a table or fucked you in kitchen counter. We must go on a long drive and have car sex. Also, an elevator sex."

My mind went dizzy for a second. If he did this much on bed then how much could he be doing it in places other than here.

"Stop your horny ass. We don't have that much money and you are still a college student while I graduated."

"I actually have some money to spend on us. My organisation paid me well."

"Your penny won't work Jungkook. Value of currency is increasing in market, how can you support us with little money?" I chuckled while shaking my head and turned around to face him in his hold.

"Is a million dollar less?"

I choked on air and pulled myself a bit far to see his face and catch him lying but he was telling the truth. "W-What?" I asked. He smiled and pulled me closer. "Well, we still have a life to spend together maybe three fucks per week can fulfill my bucket list till we get old. I swear, I can fuck you up in old days too."

"What if I turn out to be a lesbian?" I wiggled my eyebrows in tease when he pouted. "But you are straight. I can let you be a bi though. Wait! No! You can't be anything except a Jungkook biased. We'll together find out if you're a dom, a sub or a switch. Oh, I love to switch too." He started pecking me all over my face then neck then chest. He came up again and pecked my nose. "You're so cute, baby." He cooed and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

I chuckled and started caressing his ears. A soft moan escaped his lips as he buried his head on my chest. " I love it when you do that, keep touching me. I feel butterflies when you do it."

"Aren't you being too honest?" I giggled.

"If I love you than what's there to hide? I am not a good person, Y/N. I am selfish, jealous and very possessive of my belongings. But I can change myself for you, for us to maintain our relationship forever."

"Can we go back? I want to talk to Seokjin." His hands tightened around my bare waist and I knew he didn't liked the topic but I had to say it. "I have to tell him that I decided to live with you."

His eyes lifted and looked at me with fondness. He immediately pecked my lips. He nodded and said," How about we spend our holiday in this cabin, just us, then go back to them? I really wanna spend some time with you." He asked with some hesitance.

'My result would come on the exact date when his holidays end so we can stay here for a while. He even looks sincere this time, so he won't hurt me.' I thought.

"Sure but remember your promise." He did a pinky promise and nodded. "Of course." He said.

Just like that we spent our days in there. With playful days to kinky nights and even talked a lot. For the first time, I enjoyed staying home than going out even though when I went for walk near the lake, it was always pleasant to eyes and mind. His warmth and scent were all rubbed against me when we spent time. His clothes were large for me but I loved baggy comfortable clothes. Sometimes, I only wore undergarments and his shirts as they were big enough to cover me till mid thighs.

'Life goes on' people say but they never understood the perfection laid between small little adorable things that could make your days perfect.

After a certain point we were inseparable and I was aware of how he turned me into someone desperate for him. Did he manipulated me or was it my own heart aching for his presence? It was my darkest side that shown up after feeling insecure and scared to lose him.

I became partially dependent on him after a month that when I returned to my old apartment I treated Jungkook like never before. It was a level up in everything. I wondered where my maturity went when we made out several times, forgetting that I had planned to catch up with old friends.

[A/N]
Triple update (25.04.22)
Happy 500⭐ votes with 3.3k views.
That's it guys. I'm shutting down my account for few months and I am not sure when will I return,maybe Sept or after..idk.
I hope you enjoy reading and stay healthy. I'll be communicable through comments and messages. See you soon.