20. Cyborg

"He slept with you during his heat Y/N. You both share a bond. You should be more careful because it's again a new month and he will definitely come for you." Namjoon said while working with few test tubes.

We were in his laboratory because I had few questions I wanted to ask him about Jungkook and I knew Seokjin would've gone mad after listening to them.

"But can't he leave me alone? We are officially ended." He shook his head and put them in the test tube stand. "Look! He can but I don't think he would."

"What do you mean?"

"You said he started contacting you with unknown number even if you block him. He threatened you, begged you and even made you feel guilty. He is trying to manipulate you since he know he can't lay a finger on you in our territory. This all sums up one thing, that is, he doesn't want to let you go. He is holding onto you."

"But why?" I asked. He said," He mated with you and until he sleeps with someone else he will have unknown attachment towards you. Even if he is evil he is still a hybrid, and a needy one in heat. That's why I am warning you to not roam around during his heat period because hybrids are good at seducing. Moreover, even his strength is sexual drive. I mean, he will lose his mind in that period and definitely do anything to make you sleep with him."

"He can't force me." I said. Namjoon irked and said, "He won't. He would manipulate you. He will use his every trick to get you laid. He needs a release, unlike the last time where he took depressants. He wants you and would get you."

"Don't scare me." I nervously hit his arms. "That's the truth. Generally, hybrids wants their owners warmth during the heat period but since he is independent his body will make him want the last person he slept with and that was you. Any other question?"

I shook my head but then I remember something, precisely someone. " We saw a girl in the laboratory. Who was she?"

He raised an eyebrow and asked," The one who gave orders?" I nodded. He said," It was an illegal project, so I don't know much about her."

"I see." I mumbled as he resumed his small chemical reaction. My phone rang because Seokjin was here to pick me. "See you at night, bye Joonie." I wave him a bye and made my way out of his place.

I sat on the backseat while Seokjin drove us back to the mansion. "What did you talked about?"

"Nothing." I didn't wanted to tell him. It was not the right time when he was on alert, guarding me from my high school bully. "Have you revised for tomorrow?" He changed the topic since it was awkwardness in the car.

"I did." I looked outside the window, diverting my gaze to the crescent moon. "Just want tomorrow to end fast and get away from this pit." I mumbled under my breath.

He pulled over and I went inside the mansion, straight to my room. Changing into comfortable clothes I tried to distract my mind from the weird thoughts and a feeling of uneasiness within me.

Seokjin knocked on the door and asked to come downstairs to have dinner. I obeyed and did my dinner with Kims.

"That's pepper."

I looked at my plate with was covered with spicy sprinkles instead of salt. I immediately put that back and apologized. Namjoon did knew the reason why I was behaving so absent minded but he promised to not tell his hyung about it. "Is something wrong? You are not focusing." He asked.

I shook my head. He took my plate away and gave his steak. "It's an elective subject, take it lightly. Don't think too much and focus. I know you'll do well." He smiled when I hummed in agreement.