11. Beach

He pecked my jawline and whispered," No one gives a damn about what's happening. In back, people are making out while in front they're tired. Everyone's too busy to notice others."

"I am tired too so let me go sit with Jimin." He instantly shook his head and twirled me in his lap. "Sleep on me, I'll wake you up. I'll not leave you with a man like him. He is snoring himself."

"He is your senior." I chuckled when he showed that cute pout. "Tsk! Whatever. But he is still shorter than me. Now, sleep."

He patted my head before heavy eyelids shut down in a soothing embrace of a fur ball. I rested my palm on his chest where his heart was insanely beating while a tail was wrapped halfway around my waist.

When I opened my eyes I was sleeping on a bed with no one around me. The bathroom door got opened and I saw Jungkook coming out in his shorts and white shirt while drying his bangs with towel. "Why are you here? We paid for individual rooms." I said.

"You're up? Great!" He exclaimed before standing in front of mirror and applied suncream. I stood up, crossing my arms and again asked," Why's your luggage here? What about your room?"

Turning to me he said,"We are sharing room because I gave mine to Mia's friend." I scoffed and why not, he dared to donate his room to that new hot girl. It confirmed that he was still a playboy even after turning into a hybrid under my name.  Habits don't go that easily.

I threw pillow on his face and pushed him towards the door. "Get out. If you love charity then go find yourself someone to pet you because sharing is not caring for me."

He sprawled his limbs and blocked himself from crossing the doorstep. He swiftly turned around and ran back on the bed. He laid on one arm and said," We have been sleeping together, how could I give off that habit? Come on Y/N, I won't eat you." He winked at me and sinisterly mumbled,"Or maybe I can."

With a groan I gave up and taking my own clothes I went to take a shower. When I came out I was again alone at 3 pm. Though it felt right. I dried myself and did skin care before heading off to the beach.

Once my slippers dipped into the sand I saw everyone enjoying themselves, more like eyeing others with drool. At least I was wearing a white shirt over bikni with a scarf in my hand.

"Hey, Y/N! This way." Jiyeon pulled me with her and dragged me where Jimin and Taehyung were chilling. I joined them at sat beside Jimin. They offered me drinks but I choked on it when I saw Jungkook coming out of water with his abs exposed.

He flicked his hair and ran his fingers through it. Surely, everyone present on the beach had their eyes fixed on him. He should be sued for wearing shorts that low and looking that stunning in the blazing sun while we were sweating and being roasted under sun like chickens.

I wiped my lips when I saw him coming my way. He stared at me with a smirk but instead of coming closer he walked passed us and walked away. I turned around and saw him going towards his group where that Mia and her friends where offering him towel and a beer can.

"Such a d-" Jimin covered my mouth when he saw our professor passing by.

Why was everyone passing by me? Even ignoring like I was an invisible trash. I scoffed at him when he looked my way while drinking that alcohol. Right then, I wanted to drown him into the depth of ocean.

Enough with this lame jealousy game I decided to ignore his tease and enjoy myself. Standing up I let the shirt roll down. "Where are you going?" Jiyeon asked. I smiled before pointing to the waves. She also joined me and that's when we barefooted walked towards the blue surface. Open hair for sure dangled in air as we raced.

I dived into the water and swam followed by Jiyeon. It felt comforting and relaxed all the pain I was bearing. A splash of liquid shut down my eyes before I sent a playful glare to Jiyeon. "You'll pay for it." I warned her before splashing water to her. We played, swam and even gossiped.

After half an hour she decided to withdraw and go back on sand. However, I didn't wanted to be a bone between her and Taehyung so I continued swimming. Jimin was also busy hitting on random girls so instead of being lonely I preferred to be alone.

I was floating in water away from shore with close eyes, enjoying the essence when a pair of hands got wrapped around my waist. I flinched and tried to push away but he was too strong.

"Shh... It's me." My eyes widened since I recognized him. I stopped moving around. Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder and watched the brim of blue touching the skyline. "You shouldn't expose yourself to others. You're mine."

"I'm no ones. We are away from shore so no one can see my body. Before someone sees us you should go back too." He simply shook his head and pulled me closer to his chest. A gasp escaped my lips when I realized our soaked clothes didn't helped in maintaining a distance. I was able to feel his curves and his....

He smirked devilishly after turning me to face him. Leaning closer he whispered," Like you said, we are away from shore no one can see us." I felt his hands trailed down to my hips and his lips peppering my shoulder with feathery pecks. I whimpered feeling a tingling sensation that got my knees weak so I held onto his shoulders for support.

With a strong suck on my neck I moaned. He found a sweet spot,smiling widely and that's when I realised how sinful it was. I tried to back away but before I could Jungkook wrapped his hand around my neck and started choking me to stop my neck from rotating. "Stay still." He growled and resumed marking me.

When I turned breathless he let go off examines that hickey he gave. He caressed it with his thumb while I hissed in pain. He pecked my lips and said," Now, no one will dare to touch you." I wanted to slap him. How dare he do something on me without my permission? I was busy taking quick breaths, otherwise I would've kicked his guts.

He wasn't my boyfriend. I wanted to scold him but he vanished. On squinting my eyes I found him getting out of water at the beach. I was so mad at him. First he did something like that then left me in wetness while I was wet. Ahh!

When I got out of the water I marched to the previous spot and wrapped my neck with the scarf and wore the shirt. Turning around I saw Jungkook looking at me with a smirk. He was dancing with Mia when he raised his vodka shot in air then gulped it in one go. I rolled my eyes and opend a beer can for myself.

"Someone's mad?" Taehyung sat beside me. I nodded before letting out a sigh. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook then me. He understood what was going on but still he asked," What's the reason?" I undid the scarf and showed him the purple area. "He's enjoying with girls while no one is approaching me because of this! I wanna be asked out too."

He remained silent for a while then suggested,"How you dance with me?" I raised my eyes and said," What if Jiyeon would see you?" He giggled and said," I give her best fuck. If she'll see us she'll get mad for sure but that mommy from her would wake up and I'll be done tonight, roughly." I laughed along with him. He indeed worshipped Jiyeon like a goddess.

I smiled."Fine with me." He held my hand and took us among the crowd of youth with sparkling eyes. The neon lights flashed over curves of everyone making their body more sensual. Blasting their ears with dynamic music they danced on beats but I bet only lovers felt the pounding of their heart on watching their crush.

We danced a lot with so much fun, swaying our hips. Hips don't lie. He even twirled me, doing body rolls together.

I knew someone's sharp gaze was fixed on me. I knew he was mad and stopped accompanying his partner in dance and stared at Taehyung with fire in his eyes.

I threw my hands in air and danced the day away and it was almost sunset. The crowding increased and more people joined in, compacting the space. Taehyung pulled me close so no creep would touch me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he did it around my waist, respectfully.

Suddenly I was detached from him and pulled back against a hard chest. I felt a loud purr vibrating from the person behind as he wrapped his veiny arms around my petite figure and growled at my friend.