24. Kissing in lake

He pulled out his tshirt under the moonlight making him look like a Greek god. He looked absolutely gorgeous when he stretched his arms before he dived into clear water. A big splash retraced towards me which I dodged by taking a few steps back.

He disappeared for a while then popped out his head with a gasp. I went near the wooden plank to get a closer view. Using his hands he pulled back his hair, showing his forehead. He turned to me with a smirk and swam to the edge where I was standing.

"Come on in, water is neither too cold nor hot. It's perfect, just the way you like." I shook my head and took a step back that made him frown. He instantly extended his one hand for me to hold.

"Do you trust me?"

"No." Actually, I partially did.

"Perfect." He grinned and before I could think of anything he pulled my hand. Water entred in my body through nostrils and mouth since it was an unexpected dive into the liquid. I clutched onto Jungkook, wrapping my arms around his neck because of the sudden trauma he gave me.

"You're a d!ckhead. I almost drowned." He chuckled and said," Oh you won't. You know how to swim. And since I know you can swim so should I assume that you were faking to be drowned, only to get in my arms?"

I yanked him off and swarm away. "Y-You're such a flirt." I said while pulling my top and shorts off and throwing them on the plank. Another dip and my hair got set. I went down in the lake, trying to observe the aquatic life of pisces.

I swam beside a swarm of fishes and saw mosses and algae and stones of different sediments. It was fascinating to see them. A hand got wrapped around my waist which startled me. I looked at Jungkook who took us a bit further to a place where a huge shell was kept. He grabbed my hand and made me knock on it with knuckle.

A head pop out, green in color with slow muscle movement. It was surprisingly a turtle. I thought turtles lived in oceans or beaches then from where did this creature came from? I looked at him while he pet that turtle. His bunny teeth were showing up as he smiled, making my heart flutter. I shook my thoughts away and pet it gently. It was a cute little friend I made tonight.

I came up to take a break as my lungs were dying to exchange gases. He came along although he had a better air capacity. "What's a turtle doing here?"

He rubbed his nape and said, "I rescued it from a beach or would've been seagulls were preying on it. This lake is connected to River Han and river to ocean. It comes here for a season then again go back to sea to join it's friends."

"I can't believe you actually saved someone's life instead of ruining it." I snickered but he did flet hurt from the way his eyebrows clashed and the curve of his lips dropped. But he again curved up his lips and chuckled. "If I look at the positive side, you do think I did good, right? That means I am not a bad person?"

"Just a slight." I giggled showing him an inch measure using my thumb and idex finger. He laughed at it and just like that splashed the water on my face. I did the same and we started playing in it.

As if I forgot everything, his or mine relationship errors, the past, future or present, I didn't thought of anything. It was just the person in front of me and I, goofing around in absolute euphoria.

"Y/N, stop it. You're being a brat. Stop." I continued throwing a lump of water on his eyes and made him have a blurry vision as I swarm away from him.

I was floating in middle of the lake, surrounded by water and a person approaching me in the starry night. "I'll definitely take revenge." I snickered and my God, he literally held me and gave a body slam against the surface.

What the f-

I came up, removing my hair from face and glaring at him, who was laughing his ass off. I scoffed and cursed him a lot. "Are you an idiot? Who takes revenge like a boxing league? It's not WWF! It was supposed to be sweet and gentle, not aggressive like a man vs man." I exclaimed everything I had in mind.

I crossed my arms and turned around. I was damn angry. My anger increased when I didn't heard anything from him. It was surprisingly silent except the water which was clashing on my skin like waves.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled back onto a hard torso. Jungkook placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered," Is this gentle enough?" My cheeks warmed up from the blush I had. He was so close and soaked, for me to not feel him. He turned around and stared into my eyes. His pupils dialted and became dark when his gaze dropped on my parted lips.

I felt his hands going down, tracing my back upto the hips where they finally rested. My heart accelerated when he leaned in and connected our forehead after peppering a soft lingering kiss. " Let's leave. At least, I have leave y-you or I'll might hurt you."

He closed his eyes, embracing this moment instead of detaching himself. His body was reacting on its own, irrespective of what his mind forced his tongue to utter.

He was handsome snd adorable little wolf hybrid I knew since high school and I was unconditionally in love with him again. I sighed thinking how crazy I have became in just few days. All my sanity was thrown away when I again opened the door of my heart for this heartless person. 'Love is blind' they say, which turns the most insane thing into something precious and I witnessed it.

Love made me dumb and undoubtedly crazy, that I was willingly giving myself to him. A second chance was given to him, not because I forgave him but I want to test him if he would break my heart again or he was sincerely correcting his mistakes.

I cupped his face and asked,"How can you hurt me?" He pulled back and said," I will start loving you. I might force you to make love because I haven't taken my medicines yet. Let's go so that I can hold myself."

"Then lose control."

I said before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close enough to smash my lips on his soft ones. He froze, bewildered to acknowledge the situation while I continued to move my lips against his in rhythm.

I bit on his lips and pulled out after nibbling a bit and again started to suck on the lower one. His fingers dug into my flesh as he pressed me closer and responed with passion. A slow kiss which turned rough and hungry with time a d I lost myself into his arms. My mind became lightweighted when he pushed his tongue in my mouth and fought for dominance.

He explored every inch while I directed us towards the periphery of the lake. He didn't let go off as we went breathless. I tapped his shoulders and he finally let go of my swollen lips. He attacked my jawline and started sucking on it, doing the same on my neck and collarbone. He pulled down the strap to have more access of my shoulder and created lorve bites.

I moaned his name when he licked my earlobe and pulled it with his teeth. He smirked when the faint marks turned red and purple, marking his authority over my body. "You're so beautiful. I want you, babe. I really want to make love to you." His eyes turned red and I knew it was one of the signs showing his list during heat. He was needy.

He lifted me with not so much effort and walked back to the cabin with me in his arms like a bride. He dropped me down after coming inside and locked the door. As soon as he turned I connected our lips and he pushed me against the wall. His thighs in between mine and hands roaming over the curves gave me an arousing sensation that was undescribable.

He pulled back and admired how I panted for air in his hold. I moaned when his thigh got rubbed against the intimate area. I bit my lip when he intentionally did it again with a bit more press. He licked his lips and said,"You are heaven, Y/N. My own heaven and only I have the rights to claim you."

[A/N]
Double update!
Read pervious chapter to understand this one. Don't skip that!
Anyways, this was a fluff and I warn you for the upcoming mature content.