30. Training

"Now what?"

"I want you teach her some shooting skills. It will help her soon." Namjoon instructed Hoseok and he nodded with firmness. He then turned to others and said," I need assistance in my personal laboratory because it's not that equipped. So, Yoongi and Jimin could help me. Let's roll."

"Wait!" Everyone snapped at this dominant voice. I was bewildered thinking why he did that, that's when he said," Try to distract Jungkook tonight. Do anything so he won't get his hands on tonight's burning news."

"Why? What's gonna happen?"

"Explosion." I gasped and so did everyone else but I swiftly covered my mouth. "It's confidential information. A small blast in the outskirts of Seoul. No innocent would get hurt because the bomb will be affixed at the base where that virus is injected into hybrids. It's serious, Y/N. I am not fukking kidding about it."

"But they did nothing wrong. They could be cured, right? They're also innocent," said Jimin with worry. Eldest shook his head and said," They are incurable. If the virus is indirect, they can recover but not the primary vectors. It's mercy killing."

"But it's still killing. Hybrids don't deserve it. What will they think?" I exclaimed with fury. He turned his gaze to Hoseok and asked the same question.

"What will you think?"

"They deserve it and we need it. It's for all." Those dark shades of hia orbs told another story. The same gaze what every soldier holds for his country and people though he knows that the person he would be killing is also human. He was in a familiar situation, buring that sympathy and coating it with intense defense in the force of attack.

I gulped because nothing made sense. I questioned myself if I was hallucinating but no, it was reality. "Let's meet tomorrow at this place at the same time. Because two days from now would be different, with different lifestyle. A world of peace or war."

On his command we parted ways because tomorrow was a big day.

After an hour drive I was standing in a forest with that hybrid who locked the car and threw a pistol. I caught it, feeling the loads already in it while he carried his big bag full of weapons. He craved a trench in the trunk with a stone and asked me to hit it.

I missed the tree and whined. "It's too small. Bullet will not get to center."

"Don't worry about that. For now practice on shooting the trunk then close to the target. We got time till eight at night so practice because that's exactly what will save your life."

"Typical me endangered my life. Now hybrids are gonna kill me." I chuckled sarcastically before hitting the trunk. I improved, yay!

Hoseok smiled before dragging himself behind me to correct my posture. He said,"Not really. There will be Kim's men to shoot but the opposition will be merciless and will kill everyone except you."

"Why not me?" I again shooted and this time bullseye. It got penetrated inside the wood.

"We'll use you as a bait... for Jungkook." I turned back in a moment where I saw his sinister smile. "What the heck are you talking about? He left the organization. He doesn't work anymore. I sure of it. Maybe not, but he promised me."

"Promises are ought to be broken. He lied to you. I was downtown in disguise where I found that he did gave up his job but not resigned yet. He indirectly works for them but no one knows the reason why he still does that."

He inched closer and replaced that gun with far more better metallic gun. His words were triggering me and I don't know why when he turned me around I had already lost my sanity.

FUSION || Completed✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें