The worst news

Warning: Blood, gore, kidnapping and torture is used in this chapter. reader discretion is advised

Aizawa: Yes, is something wrong?

Daycare worker: It's your daughter, Eri.

When Aizawa heard his daughter's name over the phone, fear raised inside of him. 'What happened to our daughter?!' was the only thought Aizawa thought as he started to worry about what happened to his daughter. With a panicked voice, he begged the person for the answer.

Aizawa: What happened to Eri? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER!?

Aizawa's yelling caught the attention of everyone on the bus and the mere mention of his daughter already got Hizashi worried right away and went to Aizawa's side to hear the call. Both parents soon got their answer and it turned into the worst news they ever heard, the one that becomes every parents worst nightmare.

Daycare worker: Some thugs came into the daycare and took your daughter. We tied to fight back but they threatened to kill the children if we tried. The police are here trying to find out where they took her. We tried to call you earlier but we couldn't reach you.

The second they heard the answer, everything around them froze as if all time in the universe stopped. Their first child, their princess was taken away from them and they weren't there to protect her. They were trying to keep it together to not show to the others after Aizawa shouted out loud. This also got the attention of all the teachers and students as they all watch the two hero's panic worriedly.

Aizawa and Present Mic want to know the bastard who took their daughter and where they took her. But They couldn't do anything with their current circumstances with Izuku and the lack of info. Their focus shifted to taking care of Izuku as his condition is even worse as he is near death. The parents are worried about both kids and wished that they could do more for Eri but couldn't.

 Once the bus reached the school, Izuku was rushed to the infirmary where Recovery girl Immediately began work. Everyone was kicked out of the infirmary leaving the students and teachers outside. Aizawa and Hizashi were still traumatized about their daughter getting kidnapped and worry about her. The teachers noticed their worrying and took the students back to their dorms before asking the parents to go to the teacher's dorm to discuss what happened in the bus.

Time skip after taking the students back to their dorms and the teachers returning back to their dorms.

After returning the students to their dorms and all the teachers regrouped at the meeting room to discuss what happened but mainly to find out what happened on the call.

N: How is Izuku and the other students?

RG: Izuku has stabilized for now, but he won't be awake for a few days though.

M: The students are still in shock after the exam. The explosion only made it worse .

VK: I understand. I still have a hard time trying to not think about all those people dying by the infected and Izuku.

S: I can't believe the kid is capable of killing another person.

N: That's the downside of working in the deadlands. Izuku may not have the option to only kill the infected and may have to take away lives in the process.

AM: I can only imagine it being worse on the base with the outbreaks there.

 The teachers all try to take in what they all went through at Izuku's exam when all of the sudden Nezu remembered what he was going to ask.