The Package

NOTE: This chapter contains references to suicide and abuse

___________________________________________________________________________

(had to use everyone's name instead of letters here as multiple people have the same starting letter)

Everyone except Izuku and Aizawa: YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!

Uraraka: Thank god your alright!!

Ida: We were all worried after your memory simulation.

Izuku: Hey, it was no big deal. It was just a gunshot wound.

Bakugo: NO BIG DEAL!! YOU GOT SHOT OF COURSE ITS A BIG DEAL YOU DAMN DEKU!!

The moment Izuku heard 'Deku', he was very surprised to find out that Bakugo still remembered the nickname he gave him when he was a kid.

Kirishima: Hey man, don't be so rude.

Izuku: It's alright Kirishima. I am actually surprised that he still remembers that nickname though.

The class was surprised to find out that Izuku and Bakugo knew each other before UA. 

everyone but Izuku and Bakugo: Wait! you both knew each other? When?!

Bakugo: Well, we didn't exactly know each other. I only know him back when we were kids but we were never friends. The only thing I knew about him was that he was quirkless.

Izuku: The last time I saw him was before he went on vacation with his parents a few days before the outbreak happened.

Bakugo: When the outbreak happened anyone that lived there who was outside wasn't allowed back in so the government had my family relocated. At the time I didn't even know why they didn't let us in. Now I know why, but I didn't expect it to be fucked up.

After that, the class asked questions about what happened during his time in the deadlands. Izuku answered them while also keeping some things hidden from them but they can tell that he was hiding some things. Everything was going fine until they asked about where he lived.

Todoroki: By the way, just out of curiosity. Where did you live after you got to the other side?

Izuku: Oh um....I was living in a refugee camp there.

Everyone except Izuku and Aizawa: WAIT, YOU LIVED IN A REFUGEE CAMP?!?!

Ida: I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT BEING PLEASANT!

Izuku: trust me, it wasn't. I tried to move out but because of my skillset and quirk status, I wasn't allowed to.

Yaoyorozu: You mean your combat skills?

Izuku: Those, along with my medical Skills.

Jiro: Medical Skills?

Izuku: yeah, back when I was in the settlement, I trained as a medical doctor and combat medic. I also had military training since they were low in numbers there. I even got my medical license a little less than 2 years ago.

Everyone but Izuku and Aizawa: A MEDICAL LICENSE!!!

Kirishima: DON'T YOU NEED TO HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND TAKE A TEST TO GET ONE?!?!

Izuku: Yup, back when I was still in the deadlands, I received medical training and was fully trained by the time I turned 8. Later on, I took the test and passed it on my first try, although the examiner had a hard time believing it at first.