Close calls and questions

Izuku POV

I wish this was the last thing I had to do and that a team would go instead. But that wasn't going to happen with my quirk status, and after commander Jackson came to stop the lieutenant from trying to kill me, the base was not an option. I was being dragged towards the gate doors to the deadlands, and one of the commanding officers were waiting there with a smile that would have made Aizawa or even Hizashi punch them, knock out their teeth and maybe make them mute. We stopped when we got there, and I was pulled back into a restrained stance to face the bastard in front of me. The officer came up to me and boy do I want to punch the fucker so much.

Officer: You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day. Too bad I won't get to see you being torn to bits.

I really hated the fucker mainly because he was the same fucker that sent me on so many missions while I was in school and one that my teachers hate. The sad part was that I know what he meant when he said he won't "see me get torn". The gate only had a small door window that showed the other side and all the years I've spent working at the base, not once have they installed cameras on the other side. Somehow, I suspect it was on purpose for... Illicit actions. I was phasing out what the bastard was saying until the last thing he said pissed me off.

Officer: Oh well, but I will miss those days I was inside of you.

The remark made the soldiers chuckle and that infuriated me. That disgusting bastard had to remind me of those "hell" times that I decided to give him a little something to remember me by, and he was close enough for it. With his face up close to mine, I started laughing and leaned back a bit to throw him off before throwing my head full force into his face, hitting his nose right on. Not only did I make him fall, but I also gave him a massive nosebleed. It did give me a headache, but the sight of the bastard made up for it. I smiled back as the soldiers forcibly readjusted me before I said one last thing to end it all.

Izuku: Will you miss that?

That was enough to anger both soldiers and the commanding officer that they just decided to get it over and done with.

Officer: YOU LITTLE SHIT! OPEN THE GATES NOWWW!!!

I really pissed him off, and that made me even happier to see the look on their face. The gates opened upon the command, and the scene from that night revealed itself again. The camp looked desecrated as the tents that were once held up were now falling a part with several corpses not only decomposing but some bones from said corpses becoming supports for mother nature to flourish with new plants growing around them and animals living in them. That would have been fine if not for the few clickers thrown in here and there.

Officer: Enjoy your new life you fucking damnation!

After the Officer said his farewell, he ordered the soldiers holding me to throw me to the other side. They aggressively picked me up and carried me over before they straight up launched me over the line to the dead lands. After they tossed me, two soldiers back in the base pointed their assault rifles towards me to make sure I didn't try to run back as the gates began to close. I saw every soldier that was outside looking right at me, wondering what the hell is going on as there was no such thing as an exile to the deadlands. This just reminded me how corrupted these bastards were and will do whatever they want because of their status.

I didn't care about that as they literally did me a favor by getting me into the deadlands. I hid behind one of the destroyed tents to hide from a clicker passing by as I did not have my weapons. I stayed quiet to avoid dealing with the clickers around the area and made my way to the old command tent. Once I got in, I relaxed while keeping my guard up since I'm still in a hostile area. I reached the opposite side of the tent to find a backpack laying underneath an old table, the exact spot where I told him.