chapter 68 . Passionate love

Start from the beginning

 " Ooh ! that I was just boosting up your male ego, you know those are called fake moans"arohi lied sheepishly

  "Fake really, and what about the sweet pain, your shaking legs "

 "   That  ... Hmm you are so heavy and that's why I was crushed under your heavy body... Now I know why you eat so much... Where the food is going "

  "Ooh! So you mean, I am okay and heavyweight "

        Arohi hides her smile " yes "

"Fine then I will try to mend my mistakes on our honeymoon "

     "The honeymoon we are going for honeymoon " arohi turned to face him

   "   Yes jaan but you have to select a place as I want to go with your choice "

"  Then I will like to go to some beach destination, you know I will wear all my beachwear and walk in the sand then swim..."

 "   Beachwear " Ronn raised his eyebrow .as he already started imagining his wife in tiny clothes, Al the men on the beach were staring at her. His blood boiled at the thought only.

  "Yes beachwear, you know bikini, wait I have some, I will show you "

       Stating this arohi rushed towards the closet like an excited kid and bring a bag near Ronn, she started showing the beachwear she held the tiny bra over her bathrobe and panties near her pelvic area, which make ronn's condition worse... He cannot even imagine her in these clothes in front of others.

     " Look I look good na"

   "  Hmm, ok it's beach then we are leaving after lunch today ok and don't bother about packing the maids will do that, you just take rest as I crushed you na"Ronn pulled her close and kissed her cheeks

Arohi gave a teasing smile and nodded at him

Soon the afternoon arrived and the couple boarded the private jet arohi got settled beside Ronn clutching his arm, Ronn was working on his laptop.

Arohi asked him in curiosity " where are we going? I mean which place?

" Well that's a surprise but you are an intelligent woman so you can guess "

Intelligent yes that I am. Okay then " arohi started counting all the beach destinations and Ronn kept denying her suggestions.

  At last, arohi got frustrated she snatched the laptop from his hand and put it out on the side table, she put herself settled on his lap and held his collar"  God forbid if  you are taking me on a business trip and again planning to  leave me alone inside the fancy home but mind it, this is my honeymoon and I want my husband to think about me and only me so no work on honeymoon, Am I clear mr sahay"

    Ronn nodded in yes,

"Good "  stating this arohi left his collar and patted his shoulder

       Arabi was going to stand up from his lap but ronn pulled her close.

  "You disturbed my junior wife, now get ready for bearing the punishment "

Ronn stood up whereas arohi was still clutching to his chest, he pushed the door of the bedroom in the jet by his leg, he lock the door behind him and put arohi in the bed.

  "   So what's the punishment mr husband ?"

   "On your knees wife "Ronn ordered her in a stern voice and settle on the recliner in the bedroom

   Arohi smiled and didn't waste time following his order, she got fitted on the floor in front of the room she helped him in pulling his pants down and started trying his cock.

   Arohi was stroking it first then she started sucking his cock, slowly first but Raman wants more so ronn held her hair and makes him such his dick in speed. Soon ronn got his release and arohi licked every dip of it.

      Ronn pulled her on his lap and kissed her hard.

  "   I love you so much, wife "

"  Love you too "

     Ronn picked her in his arms and made her lay on the bed he covered her with a duvet and laid beside her to get some rest.

      After some hours they reached the destination, arohi was excited to see the place, when they came out of the plane arohi found the place is surrounded by long trees, that are found easily around the seaside. Arohi smiled wide as ronn fulfilled her wish.

     Soon the car journey started, arohi was still trying to guess the place, but she only found trees and many trees on the roadside. She didn't trouble her brain much as she knew ronn must have planned something extravagant for their honeymoon so she decided to just enjoy the surprise.

When the car stopped arohi get down excitedly, but she was shocked to see a small yacht, she held ronn hand and started the journey on waves soon the ride come to an end and they reached their destination. The first thing she noticed was a big bungalow and on the other side, there was the beach, the sound of sea waves was making the place more exotic. Ronn was observing her expression.

"So do you like it jaan "

       " Yes it's beautiful but which place is this?"

      "This is my... No sorry our private island "

"Hmm private! what do you mean you own this place too ?"

    "Yes... Very much. You know how you can wear whatever you want, only I am going to see your beauty and also  there is no internet or wifi available here which means no work for me is possible "

"Good, better... I mean best... But what about the staff... Are you planning to make me cook or do any household chores? Then sorry I am on my  honeymoon I will not do anything else "

  "You don't have to do anything wife, as have a staff. I mean female staff here too okay now can  we go inside I mean if you permit "

   "Yes why not "

  Arohi held his hand and get inside the cosy villa. Arohi was not surprised to notice the lavish interiors as with ronn she is getting habitual of it.

      It was already evening when they reached the bungalow so they just took some refreshments to get freshened up and got settled on the chairs placed near the beach. Arohi kept her head on ronn's shoulder ronn was holding her hand in his.

   "Arohi you made my life so beautiful, thank you so much for accepting me "

"No all thanks to you, for giving me a new life "

Arohi kept her soft lips on his warm ones and the sunset was the witness of the
Blooming love.

      That's all for today

    Hope you like this

  Drop your lovely comments and precious votes for this chapter

See you soon

Thank you for reading